BY MUELLER'S

Mueller's® Spaghetti Pasta.
Try our New 100% Whole Grain!
New! Mueller's, 100% Whole Grain, Spaghetti.
Quality Since 1867.
America's Favorite Pasta®.
Enriched Macaroni Product.
Made with North American grown durum wheat.
Cooking time 10-11 minutes. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Dione P.
Forest Park, GA
I enjoy using this brand of pasta in all recipes that call for pasta. Great quality and taste. This pasta cooks up evenly and quickly. Also stays Al dente for quite a while after cooking.
Corina N.
rochester ny
Perfect spaghetti for any meal quick to cook and so yummy make your favorite dish or anything out of it love it ...my number one spaghetti to go too my fave .
Jennifer R.
Orlando , FL
Love spaghetti these are the one I always buy they are very affordable so if you love some spaghetti go to your local store and grab some
Lauren-Paige H.
This is the brand of noodles we buy all the time thwyre great and crunchy uncooked and theyre a great price.
Tonya B.
Watkinsville, GA
Definitely would eat these spaghetti noodles again. They are our favorite! Mueller's Spaghetti Pasta #InfluensterEats
Sai Rajeswari R.
Monroeville, PA
A best and easy with goodness of flavour easy to cook and comes with reasonable price
Emily A.
Palmetto, GA
I love using these pasta noodles. They are the pest to use with any type of sauce. I would definitely suggest it to anyone who likes pasta. I eat pasta almost all the time. Especially for lunch during the week.
Nicole T.
taste good. I like mine aldente (medium.. not too hard or soft) bought them on sale at bilo. kids love spaghetti!!!
Holly L.
Huntington, WV
Love their pasta products, especially when I have coupons. Their pastas have a great taste and perfect texture.
mary r.
Live oak, Fl
These are the best noodles. They don't get soggy fast when you cook them. They have a good flavor and don't take long to cook.