BY MUELLER'S

Mueller's® Spaghetti Pasta.
Try our New 100% Whole Grain!
New! Mueller's, 100% Whole Grain, Spaghetti.
Quality Since 1867.
America's Favorite Pasta®.
Enriched Macaroni Product.
Made with North American grown durum wheat.
Cooking time 10-11 minutes. see more...

Shakira P.
The best and so affordable no matter where I purchase it. I just like that they don't take long to cook. And you can cook this with anything anyway
Stacy S.
1993 reviews
Review for: Mueller's Spaghetti Pasta 12 oz more...
I purchased a few boxes of the tricolor road to me because it was on sale. I was not disappointed in period it was absolutely delicious and tasted great. Was also super easy to make and therefore I will absolutely buy this again
Dione P.
Forest Park , GA
I enjoy using this brand of pasta in all recipes that call for pasta. Great quality and taste. This pasta cooks up evenly and quickly. Also stays Al dente for quite a while after cooking.
Corina N.
rochester ny
Perfect spaghetti for any meal quick to cook and so yummy make your favorite dish or anything out of it love it ...my number one spaghetti to go too my fave .
Jennifer R.
Orlando , FL
Love spaghetti these are the one I always buy they are very affordable so if you love some spaghetti go to your local store and grab some
Lauren-Paige H.
This is the brand of noodles we buy all the time thwyre great and crunchy uncooked and theyre a great price.
Tonya B.
Commerce, GA
Definitely would eat these spaghetti noodles again. They are our favorite! Mueller's Spaghetti Pasta #InfluensterEats
Sai Rajeswari r.
Monroeville, PA
A best and easy with goodness of flavour easy to cook and comes with reasonable price
Emily A.
Palmetto, GA
I love using these pasta noodles. They are the pest to use with any type of sauce. I would definitely suggest it to anyone who likes pasta. I eat pasta almost all the time. Especially for lunch during the week.
Nicole T.
taste good. I like mine aldente (medium.. not too hard or soft) bought them on sale at bilo. kids love spaghetti!!!