Mueller's Spaghetti Pasta

by Mueller's

Mueller's® Spaghetti Pasta.
Try our New 100% Whole Grain!
New! Mueller's, 100% Whole Grain, Spaghetti.
Quality Since 1867.
America's Favorite Pasta®.
Enriched Macaroni Product.
Made with North American grown durum wheat.
Cooking time 10-11 minutes.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mueller's Spaghetti Pasta!
Forest Park, GA
Mueller's Spaghetti Pasta uploaded by Dione P.
I enjoy using this brand of pasta in all recipes that call for pasta. Great quality and taste. This pasta cooks up evenly and quickly. Also stays Al dente for quite a while after cooking.
Farmington Hills, MI
1,101 reviews
Mueller's Spaghetti Pasta uploaded by Ja-Nee R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Mueller's Spaghetti Pasta Great spaghetti. Standard pasta. Great noodles. Good value. Not pricey at all. Very affordable. Only paid $1 at my local Walmart. Its just as good as other pasta noodles. Great for salads as well. Overall, very satisfied.
Homestead, FL
Mueller's Spaghetti Pasta uploaded by Christy C.
Purchased at: Publix
The Miller’s Spaghetti Pasta is literally the best spaghetti pasta brand there is. I tried various brand and non compared. My spaghetti always boils perfectly. It has a awesome taste to as well. I highly recommend this brand when purchasing spaghetti pasta.
Palmetto, GA
I love using these pasta noodles. They are the pest to use with any type of sauce. I would definitely suggest it to anyone who likes pasta. I eat pasta almost all the time. Especially for lunch during the week.
miami, FL
I had not had the opportunity to try this brand, and recently did. I really liked , specifically the lasagna , as they usually have to be careful that we are not derail , these were manageable to prepare the recipe . the taste is good .
Chesapeake, VA
Great pasta! Easy instructions too, my 7 year old gets them! I'm an avid couponer and usually buy these 20 boxes at a time, but honestly I'd still buy without the coupon. Good price and great pasta. Can't go wrong.
2,480 reviews
I purchased a few boxes of the tricolor road to me because it was on sale. I was not disappointed in period it was absolutely delicious and tasted great. Was also super easy to make and therefore I will absolutely buy this again
Columbus, GA
Mueller's Spaghetti Pasta uploaded by Donisha B.
I always get Muller's. They have a taste that's not sweet (I've encountered a very sweet paste before) and of course they are easy to prepare and don't stick together.
Spring, TX
I use Muellers, my children use Muellers, my mother uses Muellers. This is a tradition that has been passed down for at least three generations. We absolutely love it.
I am over excited because pasta is my favorite dish to make n I always use this brand there nicely thick but yet smooth to eat I loveeee this brand it's a must buy

Looking for your answer?