BY MUELLER'S

Mueller's® Spaghetti Pasta.
Try our New 100% Whole Grain!
New! Mueller's, 100% Whole Grain, Spaghetti.
Quality Since 1867.
America's Favorite Pasta®.
Enriched Macaroni Product.
Made with North American grown durum wheat.
Cooking time 10-11 minutes. see more...

Stacy S.
2004 reviews
Review for: Mueller's Spaghetti Pasta 12 oz more...
I purchased a few boxes of the tricolor road to me because it was on sale. I was not disappointed in period it was absolutely delicious and tasted great. Was also super easy to make and therefore I will absolutely buy this again
Dione P.
Forest Park , GA
I enjoy using this brand of pasta in all recipes that call for pasta. Great quality and taste. This pasta cooks up evenly and quickly. Also stays Al dente for quite a while after cooking.
Emily A.
Palmetto, GA
I love using these pasta noodles. They are the pest to use with any type of sauce. I would definitely suggest it to anyone who likes pasta. I eat pasta almost all the time. Especially for lunch during the week.
Yadhira P.
miami, FL
I had not had the opportunity to try this brand, and recently did. I really liked , specifically the lasagna , as they usually have to be careful that we are not derail , these were manageable to prepare the recipe . the taste is good .
Donisha B.
Columbus, GA
I always get Muller's. They have a taste that's not sweet (I've encountered a very sweet paste before) and of course they are easy to prepare and don't stick together.
Jai M.
Spring, TX
I use Muellers, my children use Muellers, my mother uses Muellers. This is a tradition that has been passed down for at least three generations. We absolutely love it.
Ivette l.
I am over excited because pasta is my favorite dish to make n I always use this brand there nicely thick but yet smooth to eat I loveeee this brand it's a must buy
Corina N.
rochester ny
Perfect spaghetti for any meal quick to cook and so yummy make your favorite dish or anything out of it love it ...my number one spaghetti to go too my fave .
Glauciane  O.
Mueller's pasta is great tasting.I boil it for 12 minutes and it is still a bit al dente.Pasta is somehat good for diaabetics.Good price hen buying in bulk!
Shakira P.
The best and so affordable no matter where I purchase it. I just like that they don't take long to cook. And you can cook this with anything anyway