Mueller's Spaghetti Pasta uploaded by Donisha B.

BY MUELLER'S

Mueller's® Spaghetti Pasta.
Try our New 100% Whole Grain!
New! Mueller's, 100% Whole Grain, Spaghetti.
Quality Since 1867.
America's Favorite Pasta®.
Enriched Macaroni Product.
Made with North American grown durum wheat.
Cooking time 10-11 minutes. see more...

Holly L.
Holly L.
Huntington, WV
Love their pasta products, especially when I have coupons. Their pastas have a great taste and perfect texture.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Foodie Expert
taste good. I like mine aldente (medium.. not too hard or soft) bought them on sale at bilo. kids love spaghetti!!!
Bobbie H.
Bobbie H.
Cumming , GA
Foodie Expert
I like Mueller's. It's a decent product for the price. I don't prefer thick spaghetti, so I usually buy the angel hair.
Jai M.
Jai M.
Spring, TX
Foodie Expert
I use Muellers, my children use Muellers, my mother uses Muellers. This is a tradition that has been passed down for at least three generations. We absolutely love it.
Lydia H.
Lydia H.
I grew up on mueller's pasta brand. It's really good spaghetti pasta and also for pasta salad
Shanna P.
Shanna P.
Fort Rucker, AL
Great price, great flavor, cooks great! The instructions are clearly stated on the box, and my kids love them with meals!
Yadhira P.
Yadhira P.
miami, FL
I had not had the opportunity to try this brand, and recently did. I really liked , specifically the lasagna , as they usually have to be careful that we are not derail , these were manageable to prepare the recipe . the taste is good .
Ivette l.
Ivette l.
I am over excited because pasta is my favorite dish to make n I always use this brand there nicely thick but yet smooth to eat I loveeee this brand it's a must buy
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Bainbridge, PA
Always use Mueller s brand pasta. Price is good and tastes great. Large variety of pasta to choose from.
Isabell M.
Isabell M.
Montgomery , AL
I love Muellers' noodles. Their noodles are quick to heat up and they are very tasty. This is my favorite pasta to make spaghetti with.