GroceryGrains, Rice & CerealMueller's
Rotini Twists Enriched Macaroni Product Pasta, 16 oz

Mueller's Rotini Twists Enriched Macaroni Product Pasta, 16 oz

by Mueller's

1 Box = 16 oz (1 lb) 454 g; Rotini Twists. Enriched Macaroni Product. Made from 100% Semolina. For over 135 years, Mueller's pasta has cooked up perfectly every time because it's made from pure semolina milled from the highest quality durum wheat. The twisted shape holds sauces and tasty bits of vegetables, meats and cheeses so it works well in a variety of dishes and is a popular choice for salads. Product of USA. function openGCBalance() {var url = 'http://www2. meijer.com/nutrition/nutrition. aspx UPC=2920000217'; open Window(url, 700, 450);} function open Window(address, width, height, resizable, scrollbars) {if(!scrollbars) { scrollbars = "yes"; } if(!resizable) { resizable = "no"; } var new Window = window. open(address, 'Popup Window', 'width=' + width + ',height=' + height + ',toolbar=no, location=no, directories=no, status=no, menubar=no, scrollbars=' + scrollbars + ',resizable=' + resizable); new Window. focus();}

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mueller's Rotini Twists Enriched Macaroni Product Pasta, 16 oz!
katie W.
Chesaning, MI
My mom has gotten these before it's really good pasta. It's really good.
My mom has gotten these before it's really good pasta. It's really good.
Gina J.
Acworth, GA
This is great pasta. It can be used for a pasta salad or a hot pasta dinner. I even have used this in a Mac and Cheese.
Leslie C.
Union Springs , AL
Really good product. It tastes very good. It's available almost everywhere. It's low priced too.
Sarah D.
Green Mtn, NC
Most of the time you can find this on sale at your grocery store its made with better quality wheat vs other brand, can taste the difference. They have all short of shapes, twist, shells, and others which makes whatever your meal is fun for your children. Mines personal favorite is homemade Mac n cheese with the twist.
Robin P.
Durham, NC
I love this pasta. It is good to cook with and doesn't take long at all. They also make it in whole grain which I LOVE!
Vernae H.
Mueller pastas cook the best. I can get better textures for different recipes. For their rotini, I simply add marina and top with mozzarella. I rarely make pasta salads anymore. Now, I'm all about cheese types.
Lindy A.
Bowdon, GA
I buy this over the store brands every time! I love it! The garden rotini is my favorite and buy it a lot!!

Looking for your answer?