Mueller's Fettuccine Enriched Spaghetti Product, 16 oz

Treat your family with mueller's fettuccine a time-honored classic. Commonly served with a cream sauce mueller's fettuccine will have your family asking for more! Ingredients Durum semolina niacin ferrous sulfate (iron) thiamine mononitrate riboflavin folic acid. Contains wheat ingredients. Processed in a facility that uses egg. Dry pasta: 2/3 in. (diameter). Cooked pasta: 1 cups. Cook time - 11-12 minutes. Case of 20. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jessica T.
Fennville, MI
My family has tried a wide variety of different pastas. Mueller is by far one of the best! It cooks up very well and tastes great! I've used Mueller brand noodles for years.
Layne W.
Mount Olive, AL
I like this pasta but don't really see a difference between the others, except the price. The pasta is supposedly enriched so Would be worth it if it was beneficial to your dietary needs.
Jessica H.
Mueller's is a brand of pasta I have trusted my entire life. We love to do Italian night once a week and we love our Mueller's pasta. I will always use this brand of pasta.
Kathaleen J.
Jacksonville, FL
One of my favorite boxed pastas. Great flavor and freshness. Perfect with ypur favorite marinara or alfredo sauces. You can grab these from the grocery store or walmart or target. Great value.
Jenny E.
Allentown, PA
I got them on a great couponing deal and stocked up for my kid. He like it but I'm not a fan of the pasta. I'm picky when it comes to pasta. I'm happy my son like it so someone is actually eating them.
Victoria W.
Charlotte, NC
Great noodle and reasonably priced. Like all noodles they can be sticky, but that's expected. Great taste, cooks quickly. What more can you ask for?
Shanna J.
Gordon, GA
Our family loves the Mueller brand pasta products. We eat different types pasta pretty frequently and this one is one of our favorites.
Joanne S.
Newport News, VA
Good tasting and affordable pasta.. The noodles cook perfectly al dente and with the perfect sauce it creates a great pasta dishe.
Diandra D.
I use them when i make pasta affordable price and the taste is divine. all their noodles are good my who family uses this brand
Justine T.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
We love making pasta at my house , and this is always the one that we use for alfredo! Great pasta, I like its consistency
Jessica H.
What are your favorite pasta recipes?