BY MUELLER'S

• What are your favorite pasta recipes? 4 Answers
Kathaleen J.
Kathaleen J.
Jacksonville, FL
One of my favorite boxed pastas. Great flavor and freshness. Perfect with ypur favorite marinara or alfredo sauces. You can grab these from the grocery store or walmart or target. Great value.
Layne W.
Layne W.
Mount Olive, AL
I like this pasta but don't really see a difference between the others, except the price. The pasta is supposedly enriched so Would be worth it if it was beneficial to your dietary needs.
Foodie Expert
Mueller's is a brand of pasta I have trusted my entire life. We love to do Italian night once a week and we love our Mueller's pasta. I will always use this brand of pasta.
Justine T.
Justine T.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Foodie Expert
We love making pasta at my house , and this is always the one that we use for alfredo! Great pasta, I like its consistency
Tina S.
Tina S.
Cleveland, OH
Foodie Expert
When we buy pasta it is typically always Muellers! Their fettuccini is great. We love it!
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
Great brand of pasta. Typically use this brand. Highly recommend this 100%😊
Jenny E.
Jenny E.
Allentown, PA
Foodie Expert
I got them on a great couponing deal and stocked up for my kid. He like it but I'm not a fan of the pasta. I'm picky when it comes to pasta. I'm happy my son like it so someone is actually eating them.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Fennville, MI
My family has tried a wide variety of different pastas. Mueller is by far one of the best! It cooks up very well and tastes great! I've used Mueller brand noodles for years.
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Charlotte, NC
Foodie Expert
Great noodle and reasonably priced. Like all noodles they can be sticky, but that's expected. Great taste, cooks quickly. What more can you ask for?
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
Just a great standard Postel nothing incredibly unique but obviously very yummy
Foodie Expert
What are your favorite pasta recipes?