GroceryGrains, Rice & CerealMueller's
Egg Noodles, Hearty, Extra Wide, 16-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12)

Mueller's Egg Noodles, Hearty, Extra Wide, 16-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12)

by Mueller's

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mueller's Egg Noodles, Hearty, Extra Wide, 16-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12)!
Jessica T.
Cape Coral, FL
I love using egg noodles for an extra kick of protein in my picky kids meals. I love how you can make them to your liking as far as firmness
Karen D.
These are fantastic in a soup, as mac and cheese or even alone with butter or sauce. Easy to cook and appealing to even my picky eaters.
Genevieve V.
Mesa, AZ
I love making chicken noodle soup with these, especially when myself of my boyfriend are sick. They have a nice texture.
ASHLEY H.
Tampa, FL
These are great for making your own chicken noodle soup. They are sturdy but still taste light and fluffy.

Looking for your answer?