BY MUELLER

Mueller Sport Care Moderate Support Level All-Purpose Support Wrap.
Same great product.
Fresh new look.
Reusable wrap for wrist, ankle, elbow and knee.
1 wrap. see more...

Melissa M.
Lincoln, NE
While it doesn't stay in place as well as a traditional Ace bandage, this wrap is more convenient for me in many other ways. I've sprained my ankle many times over the years. I'm at the point where sometimes my ankle just aches and needs extra support, and this is perfect. I used to use a wrap that slipped on, but if my foot swelled, as it does during the day, it would hurt and I would have to take it off. This I can adjust, or take off, whichever I deem necessary. The Velcro makes it a bit bulky, but that also means you don't have to worry about losing clips. I can leave this rolled up and throw it in a plastic bag in my purse if I need to take it off. I've also washed it on delicate cycle and it's been fine. Definitely handy to have around the house.
Lauren C.
United Kingdom
I found it difficult for it to stay in place once applied and didn't fully cover the injury so I had to make it tighter which really hurt