BY MUELLER

Quench Gum, Gum, Assorted Flavor, Yield 300, Package Size 300, Package Quantity 300 see more...

Michele L.
Bolingbrook, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These definitely quench your thirst but it doesn't last long. Its supposed to be used in sports which is what I intentionally got it for but it got hard quick and lost its flavor but the goal of the product does do what it says just not long lasting. it is pricey though.
Lauren L.
Conway, AR
I don't know about using them to quench your thirst, since they're gum, but they taste great! They're the right amount of sour to get your taste buds that zing they need to start producing saliva. I really like them as a gum product.
Mary M.
Antioch, CA
I'm not sure what Quench Gum is all about or what they're quenching...but I know it sure isn't my thirst! The name is quite deceiving and the gum itself tastes great for a whopping 60 seconds. After the gum's flavor dissipates, the consistency of the gum feels like wet cardboard. My advice: if you're thirsty, drink water!!
Frankie P.
I'd compare this gum to that of juicy fruit. It's wonderfully delicious for around 20 seconds, after that, you'll probably want to spit it out and put in a new piece.
Deanna T.
Freehold, NJ
i use to always buy these at 5 below for 10 cents and they were so good for 10 seconds. they are totally sugary
Vilma R.
Los Angeles, CA
This gum is the best. This bucket should last me until the middle of next year. I highly recommend this gum
Emma s.
Not too fond of these. the taste didn't work well with me and they didn't last as long as i thought they would.
Jody M.
I've had these several times. They were good. I've always liked chewy types of candy. The flavored are good.
Andrea  P.
Meh. Id rather drink a Gatorade or water.. this isn't that great of a product.
h o.
Sandwich, MA
Are these good?
Jody M.
What is you're favorite flavor?

back