Personal CareMueller
Lifecare for Her Elbow Support, Large

Mueller Lifecare for Her Elbow Support, Large

by Mueller

Mueller Lifecare for Her Elbow Support Features: Provides superior compression to help relieve tennis elbow pain and discomfort. Designed to help relieve pain associated with arthritis, tennis elbow, and golfer's elbow Conforms to your unique curves Permanently bonded antimicrobial barrier provides protection against odor causing bacteria, fungus and other microorganisms. Won't bind or bunch Description: Mueller Lifecare for Her Elbow Support provides comfortable compression to relieve elbow pain, commonly called tennis elbow (epicondilitis). Excellent for gardening, golf, bowling and all activities involving strain on forearm muscles. Sizes (measure around elbow): 74111 Small fits 7 - 9. 74112 Medium fits 9 - 11. 74113 Large fits 11 - 13. 74114 X-Large fits 13 - 15.

Who doesn't like kisses!? however i will say the quailty has changed. or maybe thats just my taste buds. But on the other side i would be pissed if this is what my husband gave me for valentines day...
Start your review of Mueller Lifecare for Her Elbow Support, Large!
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
impresionante, mantiene tu codo en una posicion muy comoda e inmovil, evitando asi un desgates del hueso. su precio es muy accecible y los resultados se ven de inmediato
Albuquerque, NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This arm brace was what I was looking for. It helps keep my pain in check when right below the elbow. I purchased this off of Amazon and it's great because it stays up very easily with an inside grip. Very affordable. A great buy. I also purchased the knee brace!