BY MUELHENS

The Fragrance
What makes 4711 Original Eau de Cologne so special is the careful selection of high-quality ingredients and essential oils. The exact composition is still a closely guarded secret. The conscious emphasising of the light and vitalising top note of 4711 Original Eau de Cologne gives it its characteristic and pleasant fragrance.

Ingredients and Effects
The precious ingredients are carefully harmonised. Bergamot, lemon, and orange provide a uniquely revitalising effect. Lavender and rosemary have a calming and relaxing effect, strengthening the nerves. Neroli, extracted from the blossom of the bitter orange, has a calming effect in the base note, creating a positive mood.

Dixie L.
Burnet, TX
UNISEX! Not just for men! The scent is lovely, citrus and light, sparkling and clean. Whenever I wear this, people ask me all day long what I am wearing and tell me how wonderful that I smell. This is like wearing cut crystal. It is timeless, elegant and clean. Buy it for yourself! It is so amazing!
Maquíllate A.
Nashville, TN
Un clásico que nunca pasará de moda, mi papá lo ha usado toda la vida y me encanta, el no lo dejaría por nada, divina fragancia
Lesley N.
Fort Thomas, KY
My mum uses it this and I love its fresh light scent. I use it as a room refresher. Light and playful.
Mirjam H.
This is a real classic. To me it is not purely a scent I associate with men, as I've been using it too. It reminds me of orange blossoms and is not as sickly sweet as some perfumes for women tend to be. I appreciate the freshness and almost anything that has sandalwood in it is at least worth a try in my book. It does not stay with me as long as I would like to, hence only 4 stars.

back