Muelhens 4711

2 star

1 star

5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
This fragrance is fresh, summery, green, and citrusy. If you enjoy the scent of lemons, oranges, and bergamot, then this is the perfect fragrance for you. However, the projection is not the best and it usually lasts only a few hours. The bottle is luxurious and has a vintage feel. One great thing about this fragrance is that it is versatile and can be used by both men and women.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
4711 Original Eau de Cologne. Man!! It’s hot out, in fact, I don’t recall it ever being as hot as it’s been this summer. This is the perfect weather to wear 4711. Launched in 1792, a favorite of Napoleon Bonaparte ( in fact, some suggest this is what killed him, as he went through several gallons a month) 4711 consists of seven main ingredients. Lemon, orange, bergamot, lavender, Rosemary, petitgrain, and neroli. This is something I use as a fragrance on super hot and humid days. I also spray in my hands and cup my nose and Inhale deeply when I am super stressed. It’s a very fresh citrus which is both calming and refreshing at the same time. It doesn’t last long, so you can use it for after bath in the morning, or before bed, use it to freshen up and cool off from the heat, or use as a fragrance, just pop the bottle in your purse and just reapply as needed. It’s SUPER cheap. I think I paid under $30 for a 1/2 gallon. I love the scent, and the fact that it has such a history of being around for so long. Reminds me quite a bit of Acqua di Parma Colonia, without the spicyness of Colonia. A lot of people keep this in their fridge to freshen up on a hot day. Longevity and siliage aren’t great, but this has always been labeled a refresher, so it acts as an EDT. Still, for the price.. you can’t beat it.A must have in your collection.. cause, why not?? 😬 it comes in a splash, a spray, wipes, soap, shower gel, and deodorant. I picked mine up on Amazon.
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
4711 is an uniquely scented cologne to say the least. There’s a lot of different scents in this cologne, but when they’re all mixed together like they are in the bottle, it smells just like a gin and tonic to me. Though I absolutely love the smell of gin and tonic, the concept of smelling like a mixed drink was poured on me seems pretty weird. Though I love the smell of this, I don’t like smelling like it.