BY MUELHENS 4711

Glockengasse No. 4711 4711.com. . see more...

Robert H.
Bloomington, MN
4711 is THE ORIGINAL cologne and there was no such thing as cologne before 4711. It was first made in Köln (also know as Cologne), Germany about a million years ago and is considered a unisex fragrance, but I've only known one woman who wore 4711.

It smells like when you first open a box of Fruity Pebbles with a bit of bergamot on top, and in the middle, and on the bottom.

It's classic and I'm sure it wouldn't offend even the pickiest nose. It also has a max scent life of about two hours.
Nikki  N.
I remember my dad having this in his bathroom when I was a kid! To me it smells like bug spray!! Not a fan but others who enjoy a strong scent may enjoy it!
Morgan S.
Wonderful smell! Grew up smelling this because my mother wore it...its a very fresh and crisp scent. A little goes a long way, so be sure to not overdo it.
Yanelle P.
Hialeah , Fl
Wow when i smell this it just brings back memmories all the men in my family use this. It smells soooo clean and refreshing definitely love this scent.
Daisy G.
Los angeles, CA
My cousins use this cologne and recommed it to their friends and says it smells great
Melissa m.
Arlington, TX
From what I'm reading this is my next purchase. I can't wait to get it for my man.
nadia b.
Davie, FL
My husband loves this cologne!!!!!! He has a whole bunch!!!!! They smell good
Stephanie H.
Washington , IA
Does it have a long lasting smell?
Melissa m.
Arlington, TX
What does this smell like?
Roseddy P.
I never hear it about this brand. its a good gift?
Ebonee L.