BY MUELHENS

Created by the design house of Muelhens in 1792, 4711 is classified as a refined, fruity fragrance. This men's scent possesses a blend of sandalwood oils, citrus fruits, oranges, lemons, and grapefruit. Design house: Muelhens Scent name: 4711 Launch date: 1792 Gender: Men's Eau de cologne is available in a 5-ounce splash Features a blend of sandalwood oils, citrus fruits, oranges, lemons, and grapefruit We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Dixie L.
Burnet, TX
UNISEX! Not just for men! The scent is lovely, citrus and light, sparkling and clean. Whenever I wear this, people ask me all day long what I am wearing and tell me how wonderful that I smell. This is like wearing cut crystal. It is timeless, elegant and clean. Buy it for yourself! It is so amazing!
Maquíllate A.
Nashville , TN
Un clásico que nunca pasará de moda, mi papá lo ha usado toda la vida y me encanta, el no lo dejaría por nada, divina fragancia
Mirjam H.
This is a real classic. To me it is not purely a scent I associate with men, as I've been using it too. It reminds me of orange blossoms and is not as sickly sweet as some perfumes for women tend to be. I appreciate the freshness and almost anything that has sandalwood in it is at least worth a try in my book. It does not stay with me as long as I would like to, hence only 4 stars.