Muelhens 4711 Eau De Cologne For Unisex

by Muelhens 4711

Citrus oils, lemon, orange, light floral rose, and sandalwood oil.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Muelhens 4711 Eau De Cologne For Unisex!
6 years agoJackson, NJ
I've known about Muelhens 4711 for a long time. I love it. It's light and refreshing, perfect for summer, and it's not too strong. It has a unique scent too, an interesting combination of citrus-y, woody, and a hint of floral. The price is great too. But, I find it doesn't quite last as long as I would like it, too. At least not for me.
5 years agoSlidell, LA
Such a lovely, citrus scent. It doesn't have a long wear time, but it's delightful. I just bought my son a bottle of his own, actually. Really a gender neutral fragrance.