Muck Boots Edgewater Camp Shoes

by Boots

#10 in uncategorized

How well do they hold up? Do they last? ~jessnherguys~
This looks very plastic
Does it come in any other colors?
Start your review of Muck Boots Edgewater Camp Shoes!
How would you rate this product?
4 days agoAurora, CO
The perfect camp ground shoe. Trust me!!! Buy these for your dad. Brother. Uncle. Mom. Sister. These are the perfect shoe for a messy camp site!!!! Do not bring pretty shoes!!!
7 years agoNaples, FL
I have am on my second pair of “Muck Boot” shoes- the first were purchased as a gift for me after I had worn someone else’s on several occasions and raved about how comfortable they are ☺ You can tramp through woods in these things- in thick, goopy mud, through leaves, debris etc… and your feet stay clean. Just hose the shoes off and scrub a little when done. I wore these to work one winter as well when I was trudging through snow to and from work. On the shoe vs. the boot, obviously the height isn’t there but they kept my feet dry and toasty. They are great for camping, hiking and around the yard work. Whatever liner they use is super comfy too. The first pair was unfortunately used as a chew toy to a visiting friend’s dog so alas, they are not impenetrable but I have another pair now ☺ My only complaint is the sizing. I wear a 7.5 and they seem either too tight or two large as there are no half sizes available. The 7 that I have now is a bit snug and bites at my heel after awhile but the 8 that I had before was a bit too clunky and loose on me.
2 years agoMiami, FL
Now he lives in Va and works in a kitchen and when his tread safe shoes saw their last leg, he was able to wear these to work to keep him from slipping on the oil and other stuff associated with working in a kitchen setting! I have two pairs of these bc I'm so scared that one will get lost and I can't live without them.
5 years agoPerry , FL
My husband lived in Alaska and used these shoes! They kept him from slipping on the ice in the winter and he wore them fishing in the summer! Now he lives in Va and works in a kitchen and when his tread safe shoes saw their last leg, he was able to wear these to work to keep him from slipping on the oil and other stuff associated with working in a kitchen setting!
6 years agoAviston, IL
My husband got me a pair of "Muck" boots for Christmas. I have used them frequently in fishing, camping, berry picking, gardening and metal detecting. Water stays out, they fit tightly to me so nothing goes into them, they do not rub on the back of my calf and the tread keeps me stable even in the lakewater much!!! I love them...and my husband!!!
7 years ago
You can use these shoes for almost any activity. From working in the barn, hiking, any activity in mud, and even swimming in rivers. When I first got these shoes I was nervous about mud/water/rocks coming in at the ankle because they weren't full length boots, however this was not a problem because they were snug fitting at the ankle.
5 years agoCleveland, MS
My husband has a pair of the boots and the short slip on shoes. He wears them on rainy days to work, and out to our farm. They are incredibly comfortable he says. He likes the classic design and the simplicity of them. I wish they had a lower price point, but apparently the quality is worth the extra dollars.
3 years agoCharlotte, MI
These muck boot shoes are perfect for all my nightly chores! I love to use muck boots for everything from fishing to cleaning barn these boot shoes are perfect for my "cleaner" projects like gardening!
7 years agoSheffield, AL
Muck boots are the best shoes for any kind of sport. Rather it be hunting all the way to fishing. I own 3 pairs and use them frequently. They keep my feet warm and dry. So easy to slip on and are so very comfortable. I would suggest them to anyone for any reason.
6 years agoBrighton, MO
I have two pairs of these bc I'm so scared that one will get lost and I can't live without them. I use them for yard chores, gardening, camping, canoeing, light hiking....anything and everything. The protect your feet from water, mud, and even light snow, and they fit comfortable and are lightweight. You definitely get more than your money's worth out of this shoe!