Muck Boots Edgewater Camp Shoes uploaded by Sara S.Muck Boots Edgewater Camp Shoes uploaded by Sara S.

BY BOOTS #11 in uncategorized

Sara S.
Naples, FL
I have am on my second pair of “Muck Boot” shoes- the first were purchased as a gift for me after I had worn someone else’s on several occasions and raved about how comfortable they are ☺ You can tramp through woods in these things- in thick, goopy mud, through leaves, debris etc… and your feet stay clean. Just hose the shoes off and scrub a little when done. I wore these to work one winter as well when I was trudging through snow to and from work. On the shoe vs. the boot, obviously the height isn’t there but they kept my feet dry and toasty. They are great for camping, hiking and around the yard work. Whatever liner they use is super comfy too. The first pair was unfortunately used as a chew toy to a visiting friend’s dog so alas, they are not impenetrable but I have another pair now ☺ My only complaint is the sizing. I wear a 7.5 and they seem either too tight or two large as there are no half sizes available. The 7 that I have now is a bit snug and bites at my heel after awhile but the 8 that I had before was a bit too clunky and loose on me.
Shakira M.
Now he lives in Va and works in a kitchen and when his tread safe shoes
saw their last leg, he was able to wear these to work to keep him from
slipping on the oil and other stuff associated with working in a kitchen
setting!
Lyndsey B.
Perry, FL
My husband lived in Alaska and used these shoes! They kept him from slipping on the ice in the winter and he wore them fishing in the summer! Now he lives in Va and works in a kitchen and when his tread safe shoes saw their last leg, he was able to wear these to work to keep him from slipping on the oil and other stuff associated with working in a kitchen setting!
Tammy B.
Aviston, IL
My husband got me a pair of "Muck" boots for Christmas. I have used them frequently in fishing, camping, berry picking, gardening and metal detecting. Water stays out, they fit tightly to me so nothing goes into them, they do not rub on the back of my calf and the tread keeps me stable even in the lakewater much!!! I love them...and my husband!!!
Carlie E.
You can use these shoes for almost any activity. From working in the barn, hiking, any activity in mud, and even swimming in rivers. When I first got these shoes I was nervous about mud/water/rocks coming in at the ankle because they weren't full length boots, however this was not a problem because they were snug fitting at the ankle.
Lauren S.
Cleveland, MS
My husband has a pair of the boots and the short slip on shoes. He wears them on rainy days to work, and out to our farm. They are incredibly comfortable he says. He likes the classic design and the simplicity of them. I wish they had a lower price point, but apparently the quality is worth the extra dollars.
Amanda P.
Sheffield, AL
Muck boots are the best shoes for any kind of sport. Rather it be hunting all the way to fishing. I own 3 pairs and use them frequently. They keep my feet warm and dry. So easy to slip on and are so very comfortable. I would suggest them to anyone for any reason.
Dulce D.
Mission, TX
Muck boots Are so pricey!!!!! I found a pair of these shoes at Tractor Supply Co on sale for 9.00 so I was sold! They're so comfortable and waterproof! Because of this pair, I invested in the taller water boots. Comfort, waterproof, and they've lasted me years!
Kate M.
Brighton, MO
I have two pairs of these bc I'm so scared that one will get lost and I can't live without them. I use them for yard chores, gardening, camping, canoeing, light hiking....anything and everything. The protect your feet from water, mud, and even light snow, and they fit comfortable and are lightweight. You definitely get more than your money's worth out of this shoe!
Margeaux F.
Philadelphia, PA
Living on a farm it is important to have a shoe that can protect you from the elements as well as the heavy animal's feet. This shoe does all of this and more! however the only negative I would state is that it is heavy, especially if it gets wet.
Marie S.
Colfax, WI
Concerned on sizing - do these run narrow or wide?
titi r.
Oakland, CA
Do you use this shoes
daisy D.
OKEECHOBEE, FL
DOes it only come in black?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Does it come in any other colors?
Jess N.