Mucinex Sinus-Max Severe Congestion Relief Caplets uploaded by Mel R.

BY MUCINEX #40 in Allergy & Sinus

Mucinex In.  Mucus Out.®. Clears sinus congestion. Relieve headache. Thin & loosen mucus Mucinex® Sinus-Max® Severe Congestion Relief has a triple action formula with three maximum strength* medicines that clears sinus congestion, relieves headache and helps thin & loosen mucus. 1-866-MUCINEX. see more...

• How quickly does this start working? Does it cause drowsiness?4 Answers
  • I have a really bad sinus problem, along with congestion. Will th...3 Answers
  • Does this work fast and last long?1 Answers
Mucinex Sinus-Max Severe Congestion Relief Caplets
  • "I take Mucinex and I can breath so much better and the mucus thins out so that I feel so much better." in 1 review
  • "I love this stuff & I always buy it when I feel a cold coming on!" in 1 review
Sarah S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This has helped me tremendously over the past few weeks with lingering sinus pressure left over from a major cold. Even though my nose feels clear I still have a bad sinus headache and major pressure.
Nancy D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I experienced a not so great sinus infection last week and I began using this. Unfortunately, it did not work so well for me (it did work, however, for my husband.) I prefer liquid de-congestants... Not sure why they work better for me but, they do!
Ashley M.
Medford, MA
This is by far the best remedy for a bad cold/sinus infection. It has the most amount of nasal decongestant per dose you can get so it does the trick. It's strong and I personally feel a little speedy when taking it so I try to only take it if I have a really severe cold/head congestion. It clears our your nasal passages but also helps cough up anything.
Madison H.
This is the best thing ever. I have seasonal allergies and usually take Claritin everyday to help prevent it. But sometimes that isn't enough and Mucinex has been the only thing to clear up my stuffy nose and all the other stuff that comes with allergies. It has been a life savior for my congestion and allergies!!
Amy S.
Stevenson, AL
This is the only thing that helped with my severe headache due to sinus pressure. I tried every otc sinus medicine and nothing would take away the headache that I had . This I swear by when I have a sinus infection it truly helped me .
Michelle D.
Berkley, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This was a life saver when I was sick but also dealing with severe sinus pressure. It helped relieved the pressure and helped with my congestion. It is pricier than sudafed but I would say it is well worth the cost.
Ashley M.
I've been suffering from what I believe to be a sinus infection for a few days now. My mom finally picked these up for me while at the store and I feel a whole lot better. I had a pounding headache that made my head feel like it was spinning and within 20 minutes of taking the Mucinex, my head felt much clearer. My only issue is that i felt it wear off after 4 hours but I guess this makes sense since the package says to take every 4 hours. Just wish the effects lasted a little longer.
Jeanette O.
Tobyhanna, PA
I tried this as an alternative to Advil Sinus however, it did not work as well. I figured since it was Mucinex it would definitely help, but it didn't do much for me.
Cara S.
Nacogdoches, TX
2.5 STARS.

I was super stuffed up from Lord knows what, so I went to Kroger to buy something.

I came across this (or something like it), and saw that it was 50% off. I'm all about them deals.

After using it, I noticed a small change in my allergies (positive), but I got the worst headache and vertigo and I don't know why. I wouldn't take this product again because of those reasons. Don't need that in my life.
RosaMaria P.
Portland, OR
This musinex works a lot better than the regular version. I have asthma and sometimes it's hard getting over being sick and mucus gets stuck in the back but when I take this- it destroys my body and a few of my days but it does the job and I feel better faster quicker than using other similar products. It's my secret weapon to getting better even if it's expensive, I still make my family buy this.
Amanda B.
Louisville, KY
How quickly does this start working? Does it cause drowsiness?
Jessica M.
Du Quoin, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have a really bad sinus problem, along with congestion. Will this help with both issues? Or will I need to purchase items to deal with it separately?
Victoria W.
Charlotte, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can anyone compare this to Tylenol severe congestion relief? I use Tylenol severe for my sinus headaches (they can get pretty bad) and wondering if this is a more effective product.
Elizabeth B.
Minneapolis, MN
Does this really help with congestion relief or is there s better product over the counter that would work better?
Keisha R.
Farmington Hills, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this work fast and last long?