BY MUCINEX

Mucinex In.  Mucus Out.®. Relieve sinus pressure & congestion. Relieve headache. Thin & loosen mucus Mucinex® Sinus-Max® Pressure & Pain has a triple action formula with three maximum strength* medicines that relieve sinus pressure and congestion, relieves headache and helps thin & loosen mucus. 1-866-MUCINEX. see more...

Rebekah S.
Rebekah S.
This works good for sinus pain and congestion you DO need to make sure you drink lots of water with it though!
Amber F.
Amber F.
Colonia, NJ
This does not work. No matter how many times I try to take musinex it just never works
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
Not a fan. They taste HORRIBLE and the taste takes forever to get out of your mouth. I buy the off brand of this and there is no taste and it works for half the price! When you buy this, you're just buying the brand and it's useless.
sara s.
sara s.
Hated this so much. It made me puke for hours and didn't do anything to help when I wasn't. It made my sick day 10x worse than it should have been. I only used one dose and I puked 4 times. I will never use this again.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Grand Rapids, MI
These are a serious life-saver when the seasons change and and weather temps fluctuate. I always seem to get a cold and I use Mucinex for fast relief.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
This products does what is says but it always leaves a nasty taste in my mouth and dries my sinuses up.
Mala P.
Mala P.
Freeport, NY
This stuff literally saved my life. I was suffering with the WORST sinus infection & after spending 40 minutes trying to decide amongst all of the sinus meds walgreens had to offer, I settled on this product & I cannot even begin to tell you how it completely handled EVERY symptom I was suffering with, from the intense pressure, pain, irritation & swelling. I cannot sing the praises of this stuff loud enough.
LaRanda U.
LaRanda U.
I use this when experiencing a head cold. It dissolves all my pressure. I would suggest this to people with allergies.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Somerset, KY
When I feel a sinus infection coming on a grab a box of this to help me avoid the sinus headaches and help with the stuffy nose.
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
Wellness Guru Expert
Mucinex works pretty well for me. It does what the commercial says: "Mucinex in, mucus out". Two tips I have with this; always take it on a full stomach and buy it at Walmart.