Mucinex Sinus-Max Nasal Spray Full Force uploaded by crystal c.

BY MUCINEX

Mucinex® Sinus-Max™ Nasal Spray Full Force® 12 Hour.
Oxymetazoline HCI 0.05% nasal decongestant.
Concentrated Vapor Technology®.
Powerful mucus-moving sensation.
Fast relief of sinus pressure & nasal congestion. see more...

Courtney L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I absolutely love this nasal spray. It works fast to clear my congestion up. You only need to use it once and it works for 12 hours. And you can't use it more than a few days. It is that strong! I highly recommend.
crystal c.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
My Dr told me your not supposed to use this spray for more the three day. it's addictive. Once you stop using it your nasal passageways shut down. Then you have runny nose problems.
Janet C.
1,116 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Love this spray. Every time I feel congested it immediately dries up all the mucus and my nose is not runny anymore. I've used other sprays and this one works best. It's not a long term solution but works for the common head cold.
Cassie M.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm giving it a star less than 5 because I can't seem to get the spray to work in my nose when I'm congested. But when I'm not blocked up this stuff works.
Wendy M.
This works to clear up the congestion in my nose but will dry my passages out if I over-use it. It burns some, but they all do on me.
Heidi W.
Davenport, FL
This stuff is amazing!! It works good and super fast! I recommend this nose spray. It burns a little bit does it’s job.
Emily D.
Somerset, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I hate nasal sprays but if I really need it I always get the mucinex brand. It really helps open up your sinuses