Mucinex Sinus-Max Day and Night Caplets uploaded by Kathy M.Mucinex Sinus-Max Day and Night Caplets uploaded by Amber S.Mucinex Sinus-Max Day and Night Caplets uploaded by Amber S.

BY MUCINEX

Has the Power You Need To Fight Your Worst Daytime & Night Time Symptoms Mucinex Sinus-Max Pack Includes: Mucinex Sinus-Max Day Caplets Has a triple action formula with three maximum strength* medicines that:  Relieve sinus pressure and congestion, relieve headache, and thin and loosen mucus. Mucinex Sinus-Max Night Caplets Works to:  Relieve sinus pressure and congestion, relieve headache, relieve runny nose and relieve sneezing. Mucinex® Sinus-Max® Day/Night has the power you need to fight your worst daytime and night time sympto. see more...

Amber S.
Abingdon
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These work! I was miserable and had so much trouble breathing. My face hurt so bad from my sinus pressure. But after one dose of the daily I felt allot better! The night time really helps you sleep through the sickness. And even though they seem big they were very easy to swallow. Would buy these the next time I'm sick.
Ayame S.
Brooklyn, NY
Dying with a cold...And needed some sinus medicine but since I was all alone in the house, I had to rely on Amazon prime...This medicine was okay... to be honest I don't think it did THAT much for me...
Jessica Y.
Sheppard Afb, TX
This product has helped my husband and I with mucus relief. It helped me with cough, and mucus congestion. Can't complain about the product.
Kathy M.
Fayetteville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I had a really bad cold and these helped me get better really fast. The night time helped me sleep through the night and breathe easier!

Walmart