Mucinex Multi Symptom Children's Liquid - Cold & Fever

by Mucinex

New. pain reliever/fever reducer. cough suppressant. expectorant. nasal decongestant. Each dose of berry-flavored Mucinex® Multi-Symptom Cold and Fever: reduces fever. controls cough. relieves stuffy nose. relieves chest congestion.

Where has been the cheapiest place to purchase this product?
Start your review of Mucinex Multi Symptom Children's Liquid - Cold & Fever!
Kansas City
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I recommend this garabe, in my house there is no lack, and tried several syrup for cough and flu and did not work or lasted several days to take effect. and muxines is effective from the day you start it.
Hockley
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Price is fine but the product it self does nothing, usually i just give my kids fever reducer, but sometimes when they get really sick with cough i try to find something over the shelf, they tried this medicine and it does nothing.
los angeles
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this porduct i dont have anything bad to say about this my children drink it when they get sick and they love it they don’t complain like with other type of medicine i do recommend alot to other parents
Redmond, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
We swear by this stuff! My kiddos, whenever they get a cough we get this and it usually helps wonders! They even make nighttime cough medicine so your littles can sleep through the night! We highly recommend this to parents looking for a safe couch medicine.
Oregon City, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My go to medicine choice. This one works, it works for many different illnesses and my kids don’t fight me so much on taking it as others we’ve tried. When it’s on sale we stock up because it’s a little pricy.
N Billerica, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is a staple I keep in the house for when the kids have that multi symptom cold. They love the flavor and it really helps with the runny nose and congestion, especially at bedtime.
Reedley, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Children's Mucinex is a staple in our medicine cupboard. It really helps break up any mucous they might have and gives them the relief they need during those nasty colds.
MODESTO, CA
After a few days of my kids coughing their lungs out I finally caved and went to the store and got mucinex multi symptom. Since it seemed like they both had different symptoms. Withing a day they were both feeling better I will definetly buy again
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Very good product the only thing I would have to say is the smell and taste are not that great. I have to keep a cup of water next to my little one when she drinks this medicine.
Baytown, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Very good cold medicine it really gets it gone it doesn’t take so much time which is awesome not just for the little ones but for the parents so they don’t stay sick for to long