Mucinex Maximum Strength Fast-Max Cold uploaded by Marlen G.

BY MUCINEX

Relieves headache & fever. Controls cough. Thins & loosens mucus. Relieves nasal & chest congestion. Acetaminophen - Pain relieve/fever reducer. Dextromethorphan HBr - Cough suppressant. Guaifensesin - Expectorant. Phenylephrine HCl - Nasal decongestant. . see more...

• Has anyone had issues with this making your stomach hurt? Even i...1 Answers
Sybil J.
Valrico, FL
This is my familys go to when we feel the slightest cold coming on. I fel this is the very best cold medicine out there. Very affordable and to tell you the truth it works so well I would have no problem paying more for it. It will knock the sickness right out of you and have you ready for action quickly!
Stefanie N.
Waldorf, MD
I can honestly say that if you feel like you are getting sick this stuff and some hot tea will knock it right out of you. Mucinex is already a great product but then when you add all of the other ingredients to help a cold or the flu its absolutely amazing. I recommend this to everyone!
Stefanie P.
Mucinex is amazing when you have a cold such as a head cold or sinus infection. When your head feels stuffy and you can feel drainage down your throat. Liquid is faster than the pill form so it's definitely recommended for a quick fix.
Misty N.
Royse City, TX
This stuff really does the trick! It works so well and makes your nastiest cold feel a bit better. It really goes great with a cup of hot tea, lemon and honey.
Aliya S.
Elgin, SC
The flavor is horrible, but it's definitely fast working. Mucinex is my go to medicine when I have a cold.
Erin N.
Harrington, DE
When we're sick this is the first medicine I'll grab. It's fast-acting and doesn't taste terrible.
vanessa b.
You can't go wrong with mucinex especially when your congested, it does taste bad though
Tuskee B.
I don't get sick often, but when I do, I reach for this to break up the mucus. It will knock you out for a while and you may wake up drowsy, but it will stop your cough so you can get some good sleep throughout the night.
Bobbi K.
Wellness Guru Expert
Sometimes I think this works better then the pills. It tastes gross but works well.
Kim J.
Wellness Guru Expert
Works great. Does it's job. Doesn't taste half as bad as some of the medicines i have tried. Got over my cold in a day or two. Only had to use it twice
Keisha R.
Farmington Hills, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
Has anyone had issues with this making your stomach hurt? Even if I take it on a full stomach, this and other types of Mucinex gives me a bad stomach ache?