Mucinex Maximum Strength Fast-Max Adult Liquid Severe Congestion & Cough uploaded by Lacy M.

BY MUCINEX

Relieves Nasal & Chest Congestion Controls cough. Thins & loosens mucus. Dextromethorphan HBr - cough suppressant. Guaifenesin - expectorant. Phenylephrine HCI - nasal decongestant. Multi-Symptom. For ages 12+. Maximum Strength*. Dosing cup provided Parents:  Learn about teen medicine abuse stopmedicineabuse.org You may also report side effects to this phone number. . see more...

• Is it worth the price? How long before you have some relief?1 Answers
San K.
San K.
Mucinex, although on the more expensive side, works like a charm. Rather than keep in and dry you out like Nyquil, Mucinex forces everything out. So grab a tissue! I actually used it last night and got a solid night's sleep for the first time in days. Mucinex works fast and efficiently and I would recommend it over other cold and flu brands.
NICOLE S.
NICOLE S.
Staten Island, NY
Liquid miracle worker. Every time I get really terrible congestion where I can't breathe or blow my nose, I turn to this. It starts working within the day and after maybe 3 days, the cold is gone! Usually a cold can linger for a week or two but not with this!
Niki M.
Niki M.
Roland, Ok
My boyfriend swears by this stuff and is the only meds he'll purchase. seems to help you rest as well as break up congestion all while not making you feel all medicine - head ish.
Felicia F.
Felicia F.
Bethlehem, PA
Doesn't really work for me or my husband. I seem to bring up more mucus from my sick ridden lungs when I don't take this.
leslie h.
leslie h.
Berea, KY
This stuff really knocks a cold. I hate being congested, and after a day of this medicine, I could finally feel my cold let up.
Elise D.
Elise D.
Mineola, NY
Mucinex is seriously tough on colds and really helps control coughs. Of course it isn't the best tasting thing in the world, but among cough medicines it is one of the better ones I have tried. All around effective product, and I would definitely recommend having it handy for cold season.
Caroline H.
Caroline H.
Easley, SC
Wellness Guru Expert
Is it worth the price? How long before you have some relief?