BY MUCINEX

Relieves Headache & Fever. Relieves nasal & chest congestion. Thins & loosens mucus. Acetaminophen - pain reliever/fever reducer. Guaifenesin - expectorant. Phenylephrine HCI - nasal decongestant. Multi-symptom. For ages 12+. Maximum strength* You may also report side effects to this phone number. . see more...

Janine T.
Bryantville, MA
These work amazingly!! I've used before when I've had a really bad cold & worked probably more than needed. Helped to loosen any & all congestion. For a pack of 20 it's a little pricey, but so worth it.
Itzitl P.
Clifton, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
This is always my "Go To" medicine when I'm feeling under the weather, the pills are a little big but just push them down with water you will be fine! I absolutely rely on these, and will continue to buy them. Especially with all these changes in the weather, these are always good to keep at hand.
Janice E.
Nelson, VA
If I am congested, Mucinex is what I go for. It always helps to rid me of my congestion so much faster than cold medicine. Most medicines just try to make the symptoms better. This gets rid of the cause of your symptoms so much quicker!
Niecy H.
Best product ever hands down!!!!! It works for my father with in 3days there is nothing else to say about this product you have to get it oh one more thing it's expensive but worth it.
Ashley C.
This is a great product for when you have a cold coming on and you are sneezing and your nose is running. It stops all of that. You are able to get some sleep because you are finally able to breath! I will not use anything else again!
Jacquie d.
Lake Worth, FL
Took a couple days of taking this product to help but once it was in my system it helped me cough up so much junk that had me on the couch for an ENTIRE MONTH! It was a dry cough before and it allowed me to get whatever was in my lungs up finally.
Ashley A.
Dansville, MI
Takes the cold feeling right away works great if you can take a pill. Max strength
Janet C.
Keene, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I took this for a cold I have it worked so good. The box I got was a good price for 8 packets of 2 pills each. I am glad I used them.
Leeann P.
These work so well whenever you have a cold. They're not the cheapest of the over the counter meds, but they work best for me. Worth the price!
Charlotte W.
Omaha, NE
Wellness Guru Expert
This was great. It helped when I got sinus blockage, cleared me out. and also knocked me out, I slept like a baby that night. will buy again.