BY MUCINEX

Breaks up congestion by thinning and loosening excess mucus. Temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with the common cold or inhaled irritants. Breaks up excess mucus that causes chest congestion. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Geannie G.
London, KY
My doctor put me on this for my horrible, multi-source allergies. Since I take it along with another OTC medicine (also prescribed) and 3 other Rx allergy meds, it's hard to say how well this works. I CAN say that I don't have nearly as much problem with mucus buildup in my throat so I will continue taking it!
willow b.
Ever since I've started working in childcare, I never leave the house without this in my purse. Little ones always share their sickness and this stuff is great during the flu season.
Jamie M.
Atco, Nj
Amazing!! I recently just got over a cold and this is what got me thru it. It really cleared out all the congestion that had built up.
Ashley H.
Shreveport, LA
This works great for upper respiratory and respiratory problems. It helps you to stop coughing so much by making you caught up more phlegm!! Mucinex is the best for coughs!
Kate S.
Orrville, OH
This is the best medicine for a cold. It helps to completely dry up any drainage that you may have. The medicine lasts for a long time so you only need to take it 1-2 times per day.