BY MUCINEX

Mucinex Max Extended Release Bi Layer Tablets 1200 mg Relieves chest congestion Thins and loosens mucus that causes chest congestion Starts to work right away and lasts for 12 hours Extended-release bi-layer tablet Mucinex is the #1 doctor recommended OTC expectorant among Internists, General Practitioners and Family Practitioners see more...

Mucinex MAX Strength
  • "Mucinex really loosens it to where I have less congestion and stuffy nose too." in 1 review
Katie P.
Calhan, CO
Purchased at: Walmart
I love using these when I'm sick and have alot of congestion. It's good at loosening it up. It is a little high priced and the pills are a little big in my opinion.
Quinn R.
1,256 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Purchased at: Walmart
Great product at helping rid your body of excess mucus buildup. It is expensive in my opinion but the product works wonders and I would highly recommend it to everyone who gets the occasional cold and has a lot of mucus drainage
R. G.
Nantucket, MA
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Mucinex max strength is the bomb! Whenever I’m congested and feeling like I’m getting sick, this is my go to and it only takes me a couple of days to snap out of it! Great price as well.
Emily C.
Arkadelphia, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This stuff really got me through my bad sickness last semester. It loosened up the congestion junk and it dried up the phlegm and other gross stuff that was running down my throat and nose. The only problem is that the pill is a little hard to swallow.
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I don't like taking medicine unless I am so sick that I have to but when I do I turn to brands that I trust and ones that really work. Well this is one of them! It's a little pricey but I can tell a difference when I take it so I know it works. It really got me through the last cold season!
Emily C.
Rutland, MA
Wish I could give this no stars. Seriously this is the worst medication I have ever taken. The only thing it did was clear my clogged nose and that only lasted for 30 minutes even though it is supposed to last for 12 hours. It is so over priced too. Not worth the money, so disappointed.
Jennifer O.
I love mucinex. Everytime I have a cold like sore throat that turns to congestion I take n mucinex to help with the mucus. I do wish it didn't cause sinus pressure headaches and wish the pills weren't so huge but man I love how quick it is.
Christine H.
Des Plaines, IL
Mucinex Max Strength tablets have been a godsend for me these past 2 weeks. I have had a really bad cold for 2 weeks and Mucinex Max Strength tablets have really helped me to Expell a ton of mucus. I love that it is Max Strength so I don't have to take it so often. The tablets and easy to swallow and work so well.
Brandy W.
Kingsport, TN
Mucinex works! I have really bad congestion is my chest and throat and it's causing me to cough and have a sore throat. Mucinex really loosens it to where I have less congestion and stuffy nose too. Nothing else helps so this is a must have for sinus/chest congestion.
Kelly E.
Dallas, TX
When ever I get sick and have chest congestion this is my go to product. It helps relieve chest congestion, thinning and loosening mucus for 12 hours straight after only taking one pill. This medication helps loosen phlegm and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus making it easy to cough and clear your throat