Mucinex Kids Multi-Symptom Cold uploaded by Beatriz R.Mucinex Kids Multi-Symptom Cold uploaded by Yoazin V.

BY MUCINEX

Nasal Decongestant. Expectorant. Cough suppressant. Guaifenesin 100 mg. Dextromethorphan HBr 5 mg. Phenylephrine HCI 2.5 mg. Dosing cup included. Each Dose of Very Berry-Flavored Mucinex® Multi-Symptom Cold Liquid: Relieves stuffy nose. Controls cough. Relieves chest congestion. Breaks up mucus Parents:  Learn a. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Yoazin V.
Wellness Guru Expert
Both my kids are currently sick so I had to buy some medicine and I'm seriously in love with how fast this medicine has been working for them. It helps them so fast right after they take their medicine I can instantly see a huge different it gives them that boost to get them trough the day. And the night one AMAZING! It helps them sleep trough the night with out any problems
Daphne W.
Willoughby, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
This is one of the very few over-the-counter medicines that I am able to give to my younger child. It definitely helps him him with the mucus and to breath easier when he is sick at night time. He is not so much a fan of the flavor.
Jennifer G.
Dover, DE
My daughter has had a cold due to the cold weather for several days now. We tried other cold medicine and it didn't seem to help her. We switched to Mucinex and it was quite the change. Instead of being clogged up in her sinuses, she can actually breath a bit easier. The snoring that was cause by her congestion is gone and she is finally sleeping better
Beatriz R.
This works even for adults. My son's father and I tried it when I was in a trial for Children's Mucinex with my son, and we got our coughs suppressed too. The taste and berry flavor are not different from other versions for children. It cut my son's running nose and made him feel better, so he could attend school.
ANITA G.
Pearland, TX
My kids are using it right now as i type. They caught a cold from the local weather which changes daily. hot, cold, rainy, etc.
It works good and they sleep soundly through out the night.
Was recommended by their ped.
Katie B.
Cranston, RI
Its miserable to see your child suffer with a cold and this product really helps to relieve congestion, so my babies can breathe--definitely worth a try if your child is sick!
Alegna W.
San Antonio, TX
As soon as my sons start coming down with a cold this is the 1 product i always turn to. It works well and is very effective. It helps with those rough coughs that cause them to cough so hard they gag.
Michelle N.
I bought this for my kids. It works pretty well. I have no complaints. I would recommend it if your kids catch a cold.
Jenna C.
This works amazingly! It's knocked the cold right out and kept the coughs at bay! My daughter also loved the way it tasted.
Leslie n.
Mountlake Terrace, WA
My son gets sick pretty often and this usually helps him clear up his congestion. He coughs up a lot of mucus in the morning so this makes it all come out. It also helps him with his cough. It is a bit more pricey than most medication buts that doesn't really matter as long as our little ones feel better quickly.