Mucinex Kids Children's Cough Mini-Melts Granule Packets Orange Creme

Mucinex Children Kids' Cough Mini-Melts Granule Packets Orange Creme - Made In Germany

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mucinex Kids Children's Cough Mini-Melts Granule Packets Orange Creme!
elizabethtown, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Mucinex Kids Children's Cough Mini-Melts Granule Packets Orange Creme have been amazing for my kids who refuse to drink liquid medicine but cannot yet swallow pills. They love the taste and think it's fun to take since it's like eating powdered candy which means I dont have to fight them to take their medicine. I would 100% recommend to other parents who have children who hate drinking medicine.
My daugher is 5 and loves the flavor of these. It took her a minute to figure out she could swallow them right away but they are very easy to take. If you pour it all at once its just too much and becomes a chewy mess. They advise you on the box that its better to swallow then chew just for taste purposes. I could smell the orange creamsicle flavor right away.
Sugar Grove, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
First of all DO NOT LET YOUR KID CHEW THEM UP! They have a very bitter taste and I made the mistake of letting my kid chew them and she almost puked. Make sure you have a bottle or cup of water ready for your child. Apart from this it is a great product and works fantastic! Mucinex Kids Children's Cough Mini-Melts Granule Packets Orange Creme
Fults, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love that this is not a liquid and it travels well, you just never know when a kid is going to be sick. My kids like it because it isn't a bad flavor. It is a granulated medicine so they do need a drink of water to take it with. I works like the box says it is supposed to. I would recommend this product to any parent looking to break that nasty mucus.
Lucedale
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Our 10 year old gets a cough any time his allergies hit him. This product is a decent price for the quality of it. My son doesn't like grape or the orange creme flavors, so it would be nice to have more of a variety of flavors. Over all it helps him get up all the nasty stuff and cuts back on the cough from the itchy throat.. from coughing.
Deltona, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I wanted to love this product , as my 5 year old son has autism and has problems swallowing liquid medication. But the beads in this medication just didnt melt as I hoped it would. Some powder melted away but the ball like medication did not and made him gag and freak out as it got stuck to his tongue.
Louisiana
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We recently bought these and tried them. I've used them on my 6 year old and 5 year old. Both liked the flavor. I think it helped to suppress their cough during the day. I wish more came in the box because I do have four children and if they all are coughing this box goes quick.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I didn’t think it helped my child’s cough much. I had also hoped a decent flavor would make the “medicine time” a bit easier, but that was not the case. We now stick to the regular syrup, but make sure to have a glass of water for a mouth rinse after, haha.
Liberty Hill, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Helps clear out the mucous my children have by having them cough it up. They domt mind the taste since it melts in your mouth. They think its candy that tastes a little funny. Was our first time using it, but would definitely recommend others to use it as well.
Fort Hood
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
One of our children hates taking liquid medicine. Unless she trusts it. This has made it SO easy an a pleasant experience when giving her meds when she is sick. She loves this product and the flavor. I highly recommend this to you!