Mucinex Fast-Max DM Max Liquid uploaded by Leyda M.Mucinex Fast-Max DM Max Liquid uploaded by Kaila D.

BY MUCINEX

Mucinex® Fast-Max™ DM Max Liquid.
Cough & chest congestion.
Maximum strength.
Controls cough.
Relieves chest congestion.
Thins & loosens mucus.
4 hour dosing.
For ages 12+. see more...

Wilmary G.
Taste: like normal cough medicine.
Price: a little under $16 for 6 oz.

Easy to find? Yes. I got mine at CVS and it was near all the cough medicine.

Pill or liquid: I got the liquid kind because it was $3 cheaper. For those of you who have trouble with pills, now you know there’s a liquid form. For those who hate liquid now you know there are pills.

So far it’s only loosened up a little mucus. Keep in mind, I’ve been congested for a month whilst trying different meds. I shall update soon.
Lauren S.
Farmington, MN
I currently have a cold and got this stuff and man does it work wonders. I already feel much better. It more then met my expectations. It does taste yucky but such is life. Definitely worth it to feel better.
Recently my husband and I had sinus infection which then turned to a nasty cough. So we tried this product and it really worked for both of us. It is much better than other products we have tried. Definitely would recommend this one !
Corin M.
Mucinex is my favorite brand for cough and cold. I use this when a cough or a cold starts to settle in. It soothes and gives fast relief. I think this comes in some type of pill form so I would recommend that if you do not like to take liquid medication.
Niecy H.
My father uses this for his colds and he usually gets bad colds and bad stuffy nose and when he drinks this his body reacts to it really good with within 3days his cold is calmed down I recommend this but it's a tad bit pricy though but it's worth it.
Jessica M.
Winston Salem, NC
Works like a dream. my cough and mucus are controlled and my breathing is better than without it. tastes a bit funky but ill take that over mucusy grossness any day.
Wanda P.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
This was a life saver, its pricey but it works. The taste was bearable, not unpleasant. Because it is a liquid you will use more of it than a pill. Please follow the directions.
Bettie W.
I use this when I have a cold. It only takes 3 to 4 days for my cold to go away. It doesn't taste bad. It clears my sinuses making me breath better and coats my throat.
Kaila D.
I currently have one of the worst colds of my life, and this stuff is incredible! It works fast and really helps clear up your congestion.
Bobbie H.
Cumming , GA
Mucinex works very well! It clears up the issues within an hour of taking. The taste is unpleasant but it's much better than feeling bad!