Mucinex Fast-Max DM Max Liquid uploaded by Leyda M.Mucinex Fast-Max DM Max Liquid uploaded by Kaila D.

BY MUCINEX #59 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

Mucinex® Fast-Max™ DM Max Liquid.
Cough & chest congestion.
Maximum strength.
Controls cough.
Relieves chest congestion.
Thins & loosens mucus.
4 hour dosing.
For ages 12+. see more...

Mucinex Fast-Max DM Max Liquid
Recently my husband and I had sinus infection which then turned to a nasty cough. So we tried this product and it really worked for both of us. It is much better than other products we have tried. Definitely would recommend this one !
Kaila D.
Kaila D.
I currently have one of the worst colds of my life, and this stuff is incredible! It works fast and really helps clear up your congestion.
Niecy H.
Niecy H.
My father uses this for his colds and he usually gets bad colds and bad stuffy nose and when he drinks this his body reacts to it really good with within 3days his cold is calmed down I recommend this but it's a tad bit pricy though but it's worth it.
Bettie W.
Bettie W.
I use this when I have a cold. It only takes 3 to 4 days for my cold to go away. It doesn't taste bad. It clears my sinuses making me breath better and coats my throat.
Rebekah C.
Rebekah C.
Tulsa, OK
Cleared me up in a matter of about 2 days. Doesnt taste horrid and definitely got the job done quicker than other brands i have tried.
Corin M.
Corin M.
Mucinex is my favorite brand for cough and cold. I use this when a cough or a cold starts to settle in. It soothes and gives fast relief. I think this comes in some type of pill form so I would recommend that if you do not like to take liquid medication.
Leyda M.
Leyda M.
Richmond Hill, NY
I have 2 days using this product and it really work. Is a little expensive but it worth ur money.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Winston Salem, NC
Works like a dream. my cough and mucus are controlled and my breathing is better than without it. tastes a bit funky but ill take that over mucusy grossness any day.
Brittaney M.
Brittaney M.
Holland , MI
This is amazing, I've had a horrible sore throat for the past week and started using this and have already felt relief.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Burnsville, MN
I currently have a cold and got this stuff and man does it work wonders. I already feel much better. It more then met my expectations. It does taste yucky but such is life. Definitely worth it to feel better.