Mucinex Fast-Max DM Max Liquid

by Mucinex

Mucinex® Fast-Max™ DM Max Liquid.
Cough & chest congestion.
Maximum strength.
Relieves chest congestion.
Thins & loosens mucus.
4 hour dosing.
For ages 12+.

Mucinex fast max shows NO percentage of drug  on label, such as how much acetaminophen, etc in each dose. No direction for use other than an overdose warning. Isnt this a violation of federal law ? THIS LABEL SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Start your review of Mucinex Fast-Max DM Max Liquid!
I use this when I have a cold. It only takes 3 to 4 days for my cold to go away. It doesn't taste bad. It clears my sinuses making me breath better and coats my throat.
Moorestown, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Mucinex Fast-Max DM Max Liquid uploaded by Kaila D.
I currently have one of the worst colds of my life, and this stuff is incredible! It works fast and really helps clear up your congestion.
Cumming, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Mucinex works very well! It clears up the issues within an hour of taking. The taste is unpleasant but it's much better than feeling bad!
Tulsa, OK
Cleared me up in a matter of about 2 days. Doesnt taste horrid and definitely got the job done quicker than other brands i have tried.
Mucinex Fast Max is absolutely amazing. I love this cold medicine, it works really fast and great. I definitely recommend it.
Holland, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is amazing, I've had a horrible sore throat for the past week and started using this and have already felt relief.
Richmond Hill, NY
Mucinex Fast-Max DM Max Liquid uploaded by Leyda M.
I have 2 days using this product and it really work. Is a little expensive but it worth ur money.
Yulee
This works wonders 🤒😷I had a really bad cough and it help within a week I was better.
I would ‘t give this product a single star if I had the choice. I took 2 Mucinex FM capsules at 5pm. I woke at 3am with the worst hives I have ever had over at least half of my body. They were worst on the front of my thighs, the back of my upper arms and my stomach and back. The itch was almost unbearable. I rubbed on Antihisan which helped a little. I even had a couple of welts by my left eye. It was 9am the next day before I was itch free and hive free. It was frightening to have such an adverse reaction, not normal for me at all. The packet of meds has gone into the rubbish bin. Never again!