BY MUCINEX

Mucinex® Fast-Max™ Maximum strength* For Ages 12+ Cold & Sinus.
Multi-symptom.
Acetaminophen. Pain reliever/fever reducer.
Guaifenesin. Expectorant.
Phenylephrine HCl. Nasal decongestant.
Relieves headache & fever.
Relieves nasal & chest congestion.
Thins & loosens mucus. see more...

• "Mucinex is the only brand of OTC cold medicine I trust." in 1 review
Steph A.
Pensacola, FL
Review for: Multi Symptom Cold 6 oz more...
I had a very bad cold with severe congestion and horrible hacking coughing that was miserable I was in search of something to help relief my pain and I went to Publix and got this based on the reviews I’ve read and I give this 100 stars. It made my congestion better in my chest and throat. This stuff really does work. I will recommend to anyone that’s sick!!!!! Please go buy it!
Anna T.
I have this in pill form and I am not feeling any better despite sleeping 12 hours. I loved their original medication and swore by it, but I really don't know about this one. The nighttime one got me to fall asleep, now I'm trying the daytme version and will post results soon.
Teran F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I have bad allergies and sinus issues. This is one thing I can say over counters help me a lot. I'm usually in bed sick through spring break time so much due to sinus crap. This clears it up so fast
ashley v.
Astoria, NY
This medicine works great but the flavor isn't always good but it's worth it. This treats me better and takes my fever away when I have one and recommend this for everyone above 12 years old
Cathy J.
Wentzville, MO
Let me start off by saying Mucinex max is a great product. I was trying to sleep but just couldn't. My cough and congestion were keeping me awake. Out of desperation my poor husband traveled to our local walgreens at 1am to find me some relief. Within a few minutes of taking this medication my cough had subsided enough for me to sleep. Although it didn't stay gone all night the severity was reduced enough that I did not wake ( my poor husband is another story!) my only complaint for this product is that the taste is absolutely awful! It is not a typical nasty medicine flavor, it has a fake berry taste too it. It is a bit sickening because it is so sweet. Maybe it's just me on the taste. I tend to prefer grape or cherry over other flavors. However, in this case the good far outweighs the bad. It's well worth putting up with the flavor!
Whitney G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Works like a charm! When I have a cold, I take it at night and in the morning all the mucus comes up. This eay I don't have to hack all day and get a headache. I just wish it had the cool minty feeling like some other cough medicines have.
Riley V.
I love the mucinex brands! I feel like everyone I have a cold it settles in my chest. The mucinex brands are good for breaking everything up too. The night time one knocks me out! Might be phsycological.... Not sure if there is actually something in it that helps you sleep or not haha but it works!
Hannah H.
Antioch, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
So so good! I can take this just about any time I'm feeling sick, and I feel better so much faster than I do with other medicines. It really helps me breathe easier and get through my days when I have a cold. I will definitely be buying this again.
L h.
Brazoria, TX
This is a miracle potion. It acts fasts and lasts a long time for those days you just can't breathe. I've repurchased this many times and will continue to do so. Important to have during the cold season.
Rosalyn D.
Kokomo, IN
This is the only thing that stopped me from coughing up a lung the last time I got sick. It works great as long as you dose on schedule and it helped me get enough to rest when I could that I wasn't more exhausted than having a nasty cold will normally make me.
Melissa R.
Does it make your heart race?
Meleigha K.
Starr, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this stuff really work?
Ashley V.
I feel a cold coming on, what's good for colds ?