BY MUCINEX #57 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

Parents: Learn about medicine abusewww.stopmedicineabuse.org. see more...

• So tired of being sick and not finding anything that actually works...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? Im curious how well it works3 Answers
Mucinex® Fast-Max® Clear & Cool™ Maximum Strength Cold, Flu & Sore Throat 6 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle
Buy on Bed Bat...*
Theresa E.
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
I began getting a sore throat and head cold, I started taking a cough and cold medicine but no clearing of my cold ! . I began taking Mucinex Fast-Max Clear and Cold for cold, flu, and sore throat ! as fast acting in calming cough and dried my sinus so much I had to use a humidifier to put some moisture in the air ! But it did act in a way that the bottle said it would !
Carrieann S.
Carrieann S.
Keyser, WV
Someone that hates taking medicine i sure loved this one. I have always had problems with congestion and cough when im sick but this stuff just knocked it out of me and i had a good night sleep too! For the price you pay for what you get a medicine that works. The taste mmm well what medicine tastes good :D just remember the nice relief you will experience
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Festus, MO
Other than tasting and smelling like really strong minty mouth wash, this really helped soothe my sore throat. I have had a horrible dry cough with this cold for the past week and I saw a commercial for this the other day, so my partner picked this up hoping this would help and it did!
Itzel P.
Itzel P.
I have always been a fan of Mucinex and now I was super excited to try it when I got sick and I had a tough time with it, not only because the cool was too cool lol but because I almost choked! I wasn't ready for the freshness but other than that it made my throat feel great! :)
irene k.
irene k.
Amesbury, MA
I bought this for my son hoping that he would like the taste versus delsym. Every product I have bought with that brand has been excellent and does what it says but my son doesn't like pills. It worked great
swati s.
swati s.
Redmond , WA
Their cough and fever subsiding syrup is quite effective in relieving the bad condition of flu and viral fever that I caught this fall season .
It helped in getting back to normal rather quickly .
Telia F.
Telia F.
Eagle point, OR
this stuff tastes absolutely disgusting but for real, it does the job. clear and cool...def cools down this fire in my throat. says to take every 4 hours but seems to wear off about 3-3 1/2
valerie k.
valerie k.
Grand Junction, CO
This cold medicine helped me feel better , right after I started taking it I felt alot better and I got my cold under control
Emily S.
Emily S.
Keller, TX
This is a great product when change of season hits and my allergies are all over the place. I do use this quite often
Tammy I.
Tammy I.
Lexington Pk, MD
This product worked very well with my cough, congestion, and running nose. It helped clear my sinuses.
Julie L.
Julie L.
Granite City, IL
Has anyone tried this? Im curious how well it works
joyce b.
joyce b.
Sage, Ar
So tired of being sick and not finding anything that actually works have heard lots of good stuff about this but want to know if anyone has tried it and if it really works??