BY MUCINEX #63 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

Parents: Learn about medicine abusewww.stopmedicineabuse.org. see more...

• So tired of being sick and not finding anything that actually wor...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? Im curious how well it works3 Answers
Mucinex® Fast-Max® Clear & Cool™ Maximum Strength Cold, Flu & Sore Throat 6 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle
Buy on Bed Bat...*
Ashley C.
I took this at the onset of a horrible cold at the beginning of this year, and it instantly made me feel sick. It gave me a stomachache so bad I couldn't stand up, because having my insides stretched out hurt. It gave me a splitting headache, and sent me to the bathroom multiple times. I would rather have had a cold. I had gotten a sample through another testing site, and in a review I left, somehow the company that distributes Mucinex got ahold of my information and contacted me. They sent me a long winded form email asking me too many personal questions. I complained further, including a complaint about the unsolicited contact and inappropriateness of asking such personal questions, and a few weeks later- received the same form letter again. That's unacceptable, I asked to NOT be contacted any further regarding the issue. I don't know, maybe they thought I'd sue or something. Stupid. Anyway, in the time between the first email and the second, I had tried it again with the same results, I thought perhaps it had been a fluke the first time, but when it happened a second time- this product went right in the trash.  It was extremely strong, too, burned my throat like liquor all the way down. At least liquor tastes better.
Amie B.
Qulin,MO
I always liked Mucinex products and the Fast Max Clear and Cool didn't disappointed me! I like the strong menthol flavor. It loosened up my sinuses for a short time but at least I could breath for a while. I wish that part lasted longer. It did dry up my chest congestion pretty quick. It does help with fever but I felt it needed more pain reliever to knock out the body aches. It didn't help with my cough until after a couple doses. But it did suppress it after the expectoriant and decongestant started working. But overall Mucinex came through for me again.
Stephanie B.
I finally found a cough syrup that I like the taste and that helps. I actually had received this earlier this year for free through Smiley360 but just now getting sick. It taste minty. So far I've noticed its starting to work. I usually use the mucinex pills and I love them too.
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
I began getting a sore throat and head cold, I started taking a cough and cold medicine but no clearing of my cold ! . I began taking Mucinex Fast-Max Clear and Cold for cold, flu, and sore throat ! as fast acting in calming cough and dried my sinus so much I had to use a humidifier to put some moisture in the air ! But it did act in a way that the bottle said it would !
Rochielle C.
Jamaica, NY
This definitely worked for my cold! I was miserable before taking this. I was actually able to go back to work and survive throughout the day. The only drawback is that right after I took it, I felt nauseous for a good 5-10 minutes afterwards. I'm not sure if this was because of the "clear cool" flavor and it just didn't sit well with my stomach. However that feeling did go away and all was well after that. Next time I will buy the one without the clear cool taste and see how that goes.
Naylimar R.
Fort Gordon, GA
I had been suffering from some severe mucus take-over in my lungs and nose right now. I was selected for Smiley 360 to try and review the New Mucinex Fast Max Cold, Flu and Sore Throat for free. The bottle does not say what the flavor is but it has a mint leaf. It taste good and left me with a cooling sensation that helped a lot with the sore throat. The second day of me taking this medicine my chest felt better and I started to breathe easily.
Emma S.
Sarasota, FL
Mucinex is the best OTC cold medicine on the market. This takes it to a new level though. With it being a liquid it is fast acting. When you're sick you're miserable and minutes can feel like days so you want something that works fast and this product does just that. It provides fast relief for all cold and flu symptoms and gets that pesky mucus out of your lungs.
Itzel P.
I have always been a fan of Mucinex and now I was super excited to try it when I got sick and I had a tough time with it, not only because the cool was too cool lol but because I almost choked! I wasn't ready for the freshness but other than that it made my throat feel great! :)
Joy W.
KIMBERLY, WI
I don't get sick often, but when I do, it usually knocks me on my butt. When I got a bad cold this past Fall, I immediately turned to Mucinex. I discovered Mucinex Fast Max Clear and Cool. It gives you the boost that you need right away, and it makes a difference fast. I was very impressed with my results. Way to make another fantastic product, Mucinex!
Shurell T.
Orlando
I think this is a really great buy for the cold. I usually buy Thera-flu when I get sick but I decided to give this try because I just saw a commercial on it. I had a really bad sore throats as we all do when we are first getting sick, I drank this and the very next morning my throats feels so much better. 12hrs, I don't really feel like it's 12hrs as it says but it makes you feel a lot better a lot fast. A must for the medicine cabinet.
Julie L.
Granite City, IL
Has anyone tried this? Im curious how well it works
joyce b.
Sage, Ar
So tired of being sick and not finding anything that actually works have heard lots of good stuff about this but want to know if anyone has tried it and if it really works??