BY MUCINEX

Relieves Chest Congestion. Relieves chest congestion. Thins and loosens mucus for 12 hours. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Julie R.
Manhasset, NY
Good product, works well to break up your mucous if you have a cold. Also well priced for the same medicine that other brands have for more
Barbara C.
Federalsburg, MD
This is what I use with every cold. I can take this even with high blood pressure. Works great and is a must for cold and flu season
Sheree C.
Pottstown, PA
This is FABULOUS for people like me, who cannot spit up the mucous that get drains from the back of your nose down your throat and into your chest. Better yet you only have to take 1 pill every 12 hours!!!!! It definitely works! They also have different options for different symptoms you might be having! They are pricey, BUT if you know your cold is just a cold and want fast results without going to the doctors, or maybe you don't have insurance....BUY THIS STUFF!
Jen T.
Seattle, WA
Wellness Guru Expert
This stuff is great but you don't need it!

Any doctor will tell you that Robitussin contains the same active ingredients for a fraction of the price.

If you INSIST on something else, definitely splurge to get this stuff. An upper respiratory infection without a fever can last a long time but a trip to the doctor will just cost you money. Mucinex begins working the same day.
Samantha L.
Clinton, MA
This stuff is amazing. It's advertised as a medication for chest congestion, but I take it when I feel a sinus infection coming on - It thins and loosens the mucus, allowing my sinuses to drain, thus preventing the sinus infection and relieving the pressure and headache. I keep a stock pile of this stuff handy though the spring and fall, when my allergies are at their worst.
Mindy A.
El Cajon, CA
I have COPD and this expectorant helped my cough up the mucus I had from a cold. I'm not sure how, but it did relieve my symptoms quickly. If you have COPD just make a call to your doctor and ask him/her before trying.
alexis m.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
This product is great. You only need to take one pill every twelve hours. Make sure to drink a lot of water. It will clear the mucus right up.