Mucinex Expectorant uploaded by Aujha A.Mucinex Expectorant uploaded by Chelsi L.

BY MUCINEX

Don't overmedicate. If mucus is causing your congestion -- reach for Mucinex. This extended-release expectorant thins and loosens mucus, making coughs and nose-blowing more productive. New Oval Tablet Thins and Loosens Mucus Relieves Chest Congestion 40 Extended-Release Bi-Layer Tablets Visit our website mucinex.com see more...

• Will this make me drowsy or light headed?4 Answers
Bethany L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Mucinex Expectorant, 600mg, Extended-Release Bi-Layer Tablets, 40 ea more...
This product helped so much with my recent battle with Bronchitis. It worked really well with the antibiotic I was taking and I have seen a significant decrease in the amount I am coughing but also the amount of mucus in my chest feels to have decreased significantly.
Aujha A.
Denver, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I hVe very bad allergies...bad tot he point where I never know if I'm sick, also to the point where they leave me with a lingering cough and congestion. I went to my doctor and was prescribed the over the counter medicine and will say that t works wonders.

It did make me feel a little weird a few minutes after taking it as you can kind of feel the carbonation from the medicine as it moves into your stomach...other than the weird feeling, this cleared me right up.

You can buy the medication at most drugstores without a prescription for under $20.
Sarah B.
Sumterville, fl
Another great product from Mucinex. Works very quickly and effectively. It is true that you should drink a lot of water with this product. There are 2 reasons for this: 1: it make your very thirsty and 2: the more water your drink the better it works. the only downfall is that it made me extremely sleepy. I took one dose and then slept for 6 hours. So don't take this if you have stuff to do.
Stacy K.
Kutztown, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I really like Mucinex and how it works. When I get sick, this is the first product I tend to use. It really is effective and works well when you have a cold. It is on the expensive side but if you watch for sales, then you can generally find this product reasonable. I always usually eat before taking or I would get an upset stomach.
Justine A.
2,072 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
This is our go to expectorant when we get a chest cold. It helps loosen up the mucus and get you better faster. I only wish it wasn't expensive. Even the generic ones are pricey still.
Ashley W.
Life saver when you are sick. helps clear up almost anything. only downside is if you get side effects- while it clears up my congestion very well it leaves my sinuses bone dry.
melissa c.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Great product from mucinex. Very effective! Much better than the liquids that.taste bad or burn the throat. Always while taking meds drink a lot of liquids
Staci W.
Oakwood, IL
Mucinex is great stuff. This product really works when I am severely congested. I can take this in the morning and not be drowsy at work.
Brittany F.
LOVE this medicine when I'm sick. I take it as prescribed and feel much better in a short time. it is a wintertime staple at my house.
Shelby M.
Ville Platte, LA
Mucinex is pretty much a life saver whenever I get sick. It definitely helps to get all of that yucky stuff up and out of your body!!
Ronnetta J.
Will this make me drowsy or light headed?