Mucinex® DM Maximum Strength Extended-Release Bi-Layer Expectorant/Cough Suppressant Tablets 42 ct Box

BY MUCINEX

Controls cough, things and loosens mucus. Cough supressant. Lasts 12 hours. see more...

Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Stanfield, OR
I have had a cold for almost a week, I had really bad cough and stuffy nose. I took Mucinex. it didn't stop my cough completly but it did helped calm my cough down a little. But it made my stuffy nose worst and made me very thirsty too.
Jacinta H.
Jacinta H.
Pasadena, MD
I used mucinex dm when I had bronchitis along with the prescribed medication but it really did help my horrible cough. Although I do have to warn...the tablet is huge and could take a little effort to get down but it does help a lot.
Vivian S.
Vivian S.
Newburgh, NY
Took a while to work, it did break everything up but I had to take more then I would like.
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Florence, KY
I used this product once, It dried everything up really good, but it also made me so thirsty I drank like a gallon of water too.