Baby & ToddlerBaby HealthChildren's Cough, Cold & FluMucinex
Mucinex Children's Nighttime Multi-Symptom Cold - Very Berry

Mucinex® Children's Nighttime Multi-Symptom Cold - Very Berry

by Mucinex

When your little one can’t sleep, no one can sleep. And when it’s more than one symptom that’s causing all the trouble, it’s time to get relief. It’s time for Children's Mucinex Night Time Multi-Symptom Cold Liquid. Sneezing, stuffy or runny nose, headache, aches and pains, cough, fever. Let Children's Mucinex Night Time Multi-Symptom Cold Liquid in Very Berry Flavor help.

What is safe for a 4 year old?
I usually don't have much luck with multi-symptom medicines for my daughter, before buying, how many people recommend this? Has anybody tried it? How well did it work for you?
Start your review of Mucinex® Children's Nighttime Multi-Symptom Cold - Very Berry!
Melissa P.
Omar, WV
Mucinex® Children's Nighttime Multi-Symptom Cold - Very Berry uploaded by Melissa P.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a good medicine that keeps them from coughing and all that comes with a cold once the lay down.. how ever once they taste it its a fight the next time, i would highly suggest mixing it the very first time.. it does help them great at night time though.
Brandi M.
Mucinex® Children's Nighttime Multi-Symptom Cold - Very Berry uploaded by Brandi M.
The best children's medicine on the market but it does taste horrible. I have my kids chase it with grape juice. I have even mixed it in a little juice for my daughter to help with the taste. Mucinex® Children's Nighttime Multi-Symptom Cold - Very Berry
Jackie B.
Madera, CA
I really like this medicine i t helps my kids a lot . I use it every time they have a cold I honestly recommend it
Leti E.
Sierra Vista, AZ
This medicine helps my baby sleep while help with clearing him up to help him breathe. It works good on getting the phlegm out.
Nichole G.
Ocala, FL
My son took this and absolutely loved the flavor. I didn't have to pin him down to get him to take the medicine. In fact he begged for more (obviously I gave what was instructed). He slept through the night like a baby and I didn't hear a cough out of his room again.
Griseda H.
This is a good product and has helped me during the night with my baby. It help him with the nouse and throat mucouse and makes him feel better.
Amber S.
Rio Rancho, NM
I love the musinx but the only thing I don’t like about the product is that it taste horrible. My daughter hates taking anything of this brand
Jazmyn J.
Decatur, IN
Mucinex night time is a life saver when you have sick children. When mine are sick, no one gets sleep st night. But mucinex helps relieve so much of the pain and congestion, and actually helps them sleep! It's a game changer in our house!
Art T.
Alcoa, TN
My daughters seasonal allergies get pretty bad in the spring. This is my go to for the worst days. Its decently priced and she always wakes up feeling better the next morning!
Alexis A.
Okmulgee, OK
I gave this to my boys when they came down with the flu. It really helped control all of their symptoms so they could get a good nights sleep