HealthChildren's HealthBaby HealthMucinex
Children's Multi-Symptom Day & Night Cold Relief Liquid, 2 x 4 Ounce

Mucinex Children's Multi-Symptom Day & Night Cold Relief Liquid, 2 x 4 Ounce

The day time liquid breaks up mucus, controls cough and clear stuffy nose, the night time liquid cold medicine relieves fever, sore throat, runny nose, sneezing and controls cough.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mucinex Children's Multi-Symptom Day & Night Cold Relief Liquid, 2 x 4 Ounce!
Ivana A.
Kissimmee, FL
Mucinex Children's Multi-Symptom Day & Night Cold Relief Liquid, 2 x 4 Ounce uploaded by Ivana A.
Purchased at: Walmart
I like this medicine pack I try to always keep It in my medicine cabinet in case my son gets sick. It helps stop a bad cough and a runny nose. The night time medicine helps my son sleep through the night. It’s affordable and I usually get It from Walmart or Target.
Tanya C.
Mucinex Children's Multi-Symptom Day & Night Cold Relief Liquid, 2 x 4 Ounce uploaded by Tanya C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Kids got a nasty head cold this took days off recovery time and they loved the taste. Definitely worth the money spent.
Rose R.
Albuquerque, NM
I use this medicine on my 11 yr old when he gets stuffed up, runny nose, ect. And I like it has a day and a night so when I give it to him before school he's not gonna be drowsy. When I give it to him at night it clears him up and sleeps like a baby.
Amanda S.
Tracy, CA
This stuff works so well. My toddler girl gets sick a lot so we always have this on hand. Will continue to use.
Jasmine T.
Wesson, MS
I love this .. these are great for school season especially . We use these year round , these should come with medicine droppers for the younger children . These products exceed my expectations .. i am very satisfied with them
Mary G.
Beaumont, CA
Purchased at: Target
This is a very effective medication when you aren’t feeling well, especially when you have a virus and can only treat your symptoms with over-the-counter medications. I buy it every cold and flu season to have on hand for when one of my children gets ill.
Adriana  A.
Mucinex Children's Multi-Symptom Day & Night Cold Relief Liquid, 2 x 4 Ounce uploaded by Adriana  A.
Purchased at: Walgreens
No matter the flavor, my kids do not like their medicine so I can’t say it’s the best tasting or easy to swallow but this gets the job done. We just have them chase it with some water and they’re fine. My kids had gotten really sick a month ago and I’m not sure why I never thought to try Mucinex sooner but this got them back in shape in no time. Now we make sure to always have it on hand.
Elizabeth G.
Huntington, WV
This stuff works great for the kids especially for back to school. The night time helps them sleep SO much better and they wake up with less symptoms.
Brooke K.
Unionville Missouri
These work great for that cold and flu season. Day and night one box makes it a good deal. More for your money. Kids love the flavors it comes in and takes it no problem. Took away the stuffed up nose and cough in no time! I would highly recommend this product.
Jacquelyn G.
Tulare, CA
This really helps kids get some relief from their yucky cold symptoms and helps them get their rest . My kids don’t live the flavor but they drink it down and it stays down

Looking for your answer?