HealthChildren's HealthBaby HealthMucinex
Mucinex Children's Multi-Symptom Cold Very Berry Liquid

Mucinex® Children's Multi-Symptom Cold Very Berry Liquid

by Mucinex

A stuffy nose + cough + chest congestion = one unhappy camper. When your child gets sick with more than one symptom, relieve what’s bothering your little one with Children's Mucinex Multi-Symptom Cold Liquid in Very Berry Flavor.

Start your review of Mucinex® Children's Multi-Symptom Cold Very Berry Liquid!
Leigh L.
Norfolk, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Mucinex® Children's Multi-Symptom Cold Very Berry Liquid uploaded by Leigh L.
This OTC cold medication was recommended for our child by our pediatrician during flu season. It had a pleasant berry flavor that does not burn while going down. It also offers relief for all the usual cold and flu symptoms while recovering without causing daytime drowsiness. It’s become our preferred daytime children’s cold medication.
Laura K.
Watford City, ND
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Mucinex® Children's Multi-Symptom Cold Very Berry Liquid uploaded by Laura K.
My son was recently not feeling well so my husband picked up Mucinex® Children's Multi-Symptom Cold Very Berry Liquid he said that the adults version worked amazing for him so he when he saw that they had it for kids when my son was sick that he wanted to get it . And it really did help my son ! he always has a hard time taking medicine because he doesn’t like the taste ( of course) but he said that this one wasn’t as bad as the other one we got.
Cathy W.
Haworth, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
Mucinex has my trust for cough and cold relief in my young children. It tastes good and really gets to the root of the matter quickly.
Tiffany D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love buying this for my daughter. It helps her not feel congested and clear that mucus a lot. I think it is good for colds or when they are feeling sick.
Yadaris N.
Sioux Falls, SD
Mucinex® Children's Multi-Symptom Cold Very Berry Liquid uploaded by Yadaris N.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This product is good if your kid has a cold, give it to them before they go to sleep, and the next morning they’ll feel better then before. I have used this product multiple time on my kids and they have gotten better i just don’t recommend this for kids ages 13+ nor parents. Just the flavor is what my kids don’t like.
Amy P.
Brookshire, TX
I highly recommend starting Mucinex at the first sign your child is battling a sinus infection or a cold. This covers the head congestion, chest congestion and cough! It will clear your kiddo out before the infection even has a chance! I highly recommend!
Amanda S.
Tracy, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This medicine works miracles. This was my first time my daughter could use this now since she’s 4. She had a bad cough and lots of mucus and after taking this those symptoms went away almost completely.
kalie D.
Louisville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Absolutely works. I would recommend and will use again. Kids did say it tasted really yucky.
Eunice O.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
This was my go to for runny noses, cough or mild fever, this brand works really good and effectively. It’s tastes ok, soit’s rasy to ingest.
Brittany W.
New Boston, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This seems to be one of the best cold medicines, over the counter for children. It is a little bit pricey (usually around $10) but it does help with common cold symptoms for little ones.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...