Baby & ToddlerBaby HealthChildren's Cough, Cold & FluMucinex
Mucinex Children's Multi-Symptom Cold Very Berry Liquid

Mucinex® Children's Multi-Symptom Cold Very Berry Liquid

A stuffy nose + cough + chest congestion = one unhappy camper. When your child gets sick with more than one symptom, relieve what’s bothering your little one with Children's Mucinex Multi-Symptom Cold Liquid in Very Berry Flavor.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mucinex® Children's Multi-Symptom Cold Very Berry Liquid!
Laura K.
Watford City, ND
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Mucinex® Children's Multi-Symptom Cold Very Berry Liquid uploaded by Laura K.
My son was recently not feeling well so my husband picked up Mucinex® Children's Multi-Symptom Cold Very Berry Liquid he said that the adults version worked amazing for him so he when he saw that they had it for kids when my son was sick that he wanted to get it . And it really did help my son ! he always has a hard time taking medicine because he doesn’t like the taste ( of course) but he said that this one wasn’t as bad as the other one we got.
Amy P.
Brookshire, TX
I highly recommend starting Mucinex at the first sign your child is battling a sinus infection or a cold. This covers the head congestion, chest congestion and cough! It will clear your kiddo out before the infection even has a chance! I highly recommend!
Yadaris N.
Sioux Falls, SD
Mucinex® Children's Multi-Symptom Cold Very Berry Liquid uploaded by Yadaris N.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This product is good if your kid has a cold, give it to them before they go to sleep, and the next morning they’ll feel better then before. I have used this product multiple time on my kids and they have gotten better i just don’t recommend this for kids ages 13+ nor parents. Just the flavor is what my kids don’t like.
Kalie D.
Louisville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Absolutely works. I would recommend and will use again. Kids did say it tasted really yucky.
Eunice O.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
This was my go to for runny noses, cough or mild fever, this brand works really good and effectively. It’s tastes ok, soit’s rasy to ingest.
Brittany W.
New Boston, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This seems to be one of the best cold medicines, over the counter for children. It is a little bit pricey (usually around $10) but it does help with common cold symptoms for little ones.
Kimberly M.
Clarksville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Mucinex® Children's Multi-Symptom Cold Very Berry Liquid uploaded by Kimberly M.
This has been a tremendous help in relieving congestion from them common colds that can lead to other bronchial infections. This brings on rather quick relief with continued use according to dosage. I recommend giving in the day as it does help to break up mucous and can trigger cough.
Brittany H.
Mobile, AL
This has always worked quickly for my family. There are cheaper or store brands but they do not alleviate the problems quickly enough, especially for a child. It is affordable and not very much higher than what you would pay for store brand. I will be keeping Mucinex on the list for my family in the future for myself and now, the kiddos.
Yetza H.
Bayamon
It works really good and relieves the cold symptoms of my daughters. Have been using it since my oldest daughter and still use it with her and my youngest. Recommend it. But always very important to check the doses and times to use them so they can be more effective.
Daphne W.
Tacoma, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is one of the very few over-the-counter medicines that I am able to give to my younger child. It definitely helps him him with the mucus and to breath easier when he is sick at night time. He is not so much a fan of the flavor.

Looking for your answer?