Mucinex Children's Multi-Symptom Cold and Fever Liquid, Very Berry, 4 Ounce

by Mucinex

Children's Mucinex Multi-Symptom Cold and Fever Liquid in Very Berry flavor helps reduce minor aches and pains, suppresses cough, breaks up mucus, and clears your child's stuffy nose. Children's Mucinex Multi-Symptom Cold & Fever Liquid Medicine contains Acetaminophen 325 mg pain reliever / fever reducer, dextromethorphan HBr 10 mg Cough Suppressant, Guaifenesin 200 mg expectorant, and Phenylephrine HCl 5mg Nasal Decongestant. This Children's Medicine is for children ages 6+. Relieves headache pain and reduces fevers with active ingredient acetaminophen pain relievers and fever reducers Controls Cough with active ingredient dextromethorphan HBr cough suppressant Thins & loosens mucus with active ingredient Guaifenesin expectorant Relieves stuffy nose Berry Blast flavored liquid medicine for ages 6+

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mucinex Children's Multi-Symptom Cold and Fever Liquid, Very Berry, 4 Ounce!
How would you rate this product?
Muscle shoals , AL
Let me tell you. This stuff is the bees knees! Bomb diggity nectar of the cold gods! This helps our 4 kids so much. They get better and are back to their normal wild out of control self.
Mucinex Children's Multi-Symptom Cold and Fever Liquid, Very Berry, 4 Ounce uploaded by Alyssa K.
My son came down with a cold this past weekend. It started with a sore throat and then he had a stuffy nose and nasal congestion. He also had a slight fever. My husband picked up this medicine for him. My son had two doses throughout the day. The next morning he woke up and his sore throat was gone. He still had a stuffy nose. I gave him the medicine every 4 hours per the directions that day. The next day he woke up and was feeling 100% better. This medicine is amazing and works quickly to relieve symptoms! My son is happy that he is feeling better, but he said the medicine does not taste good! :)
Las Vegas, NV
This is defently the best to get if you hear that nasty mucus bothering your baby. I gave this to my son and boom!! He didn't sound so bad after. About 3 hours tops he didn't have that mucus bothering him. He also got better quickly. I'm always picking this up when cold and flu season come by.
This product was a life saver when our son got a cold. It went above our expections and offered quick relief for our child. We were super happy with this product and would definitely use again.
Navasota, TX
Besides tylenol this is the only product that i've used dor my children when they' re sick. And it works very quickly. Especially if they have a stuffed nose.
Kountze
Ithis stuff will dry up a cold and no time. Works great! The only thing I hate about it is the taste. It's hard trying to get a 6 year old to take it.
Great product for kids works well for minor cough and cold symptoms. Kids hate the taste and fight taking it but if you get them too it works well
Royersford , PA
Love this product for my oldest daughter who is 6. She does not fight me with taking this and the product works great for her.
Hartford , KY
This was a great product to use in combination with the flu meds when we all tested positive for Flu A!