HealthChildren's HealthBaby HealthMucinex
Children's Mini-Melts, Grape, 12-Count

Mucinex Children's Mini-Melts, Grape, 12-Count

by Mucinex

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mucinex Children's Mini-Melts, Grape, 12-Count!
Andria L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great product! During winter months and sometimes more often w my son we use mucinex to clear out everything they may not be able to get up on their own. We are repeat users 4 sure and would recommend.
Brielle  E.
Lynchburg, VA
Mucinex is great for breaking up that mucus and these mini melts are so quick and easy for my kids to take.
Kylie M.
Cheektowaga, NY
My 10 year old picked these out at the store to try instead or the liquid and he doesn't seem to have a problem taking these at all! He likes the flavor and he claims it's been then the liquid and works better!
Laura W.
Grants Pass, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Nothing works better than this brand at eliminating mucus. My son had a really bad croup and this was the only thing on the market that worked.
Sondra C.
New Gloucestr, ME
These are good to keep on hand because they are easy to administer dosages. No measuring or spilling. My girls didn’t like the flavor so they weren’t tempted to swipe it when they weren’t sick but it definitely made them feel better!
Amanda R.
Madeira Beach, FL
Mucinex is quite helpful in controlling cold symptoms and the mini-melts are perfect for my son to take at school without having to be dosed from a bottle and in the go or just at home. My son also reports they are not bad tasting and I would recommend this to other parents.
Tiffany G.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
I got this for my toddler, because she doesn’t like taking liquid meds. She loves taking it. It really works! I was very impressed with it and I highly recommend it for kiddos that don’t like taking the liquid form.
Kerri M.
High Springs, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
So easy to use! My child’s RSV cough was keeping her awake, I used the mini melts and it helped break up her cough. Cleared it up so fast!
Rebecca S.
Lexington,Kentucky
My children always love the way these tasted the flavor is good and they worked well for controlling their cough fever and congestion
Susan L.
West Allis, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Always use this product when my children were younger and use the adult version now that my children are adults. This is great for sniffles and congestion.

Looking for your answer?