Mucinex Children's Mini-Melts, Grape, 12-Count

by Mucinex

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mucinex Children's Mini-Melts, Grape, 12-Count!
Newfield, NY
Very Easy to use and have a great flavor. Even my child who refuses to take medicine will let these dissolve. Helps to break up the phlegm and lessen the cough, which is what every momma wants. Mucinex in general is a bit expensive but I believe it is very much worth every penny you spend to help the discomfort for a child.
Castle Rock, CO
My kids were excited to use this but unfortunately werent crazy about the taste. This made it a little more difficult to get them to use it after the first time. It certainly didn't clear up their symptoms, but did help to ease them, and dry them out a little. We will use again.
Cincinnati, OH
My almost 2 year old loves these when he has a cough because he thinks they are candy and are easy for him to take. I’ve gotten them a few times for my kids and they work wonders! If you have a child that fights taking medicine then I would say get these
Scottsdale, AZ
When my son was sick his throat hurt so badly he was afraid to swallow. I found these on a trip to CVS and decided to try them. My son tried them and they did help his cough and congestion. I think the best win was that they melt in your kid’s mouths😉😉
Henderson, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my go to around this time of year to help relive my baby of chest congestion and it's perfect since it just melts in their mouth
Winchester
If you kid has a hard time with pills or liquids these work well. They think its candy and they take their medicine and get better.
Brainerd
Takes a couple of doses to work at maximum strength but when it does it does great! My child didn't mind the flavor either.
Holden , LA
Mucinex Children's Mini-Melts works well . I get this for my kids when they get sick and its so much easier for them to take.
Mucinex is the only medicine worth even buying when your sick because it works immediatly. The only con is it is pricey
Forest, VA
Mucinex is great for breaking up that mucus and these mini melts are so quick and easy for my kids to take.