Mucinex Children's Liquid - Stuffy Nose & Cold Mixed Berry

by Mucinex

When a cold kicks in, your little one is a trooper. But sometimes, a cold can be overwhelming, especially when it involves a stuffy nose and lots of mucus. For relief, turn to alcohol-free Children's Muciex Stuff Nose & Cold in Mixed Berry flavor.

Do your kids take this well?
Start your review of Mucinex Children's Liquid - Stuffy Nose & Cold Mixed Berry!
How would you rate this product?
Bayamon
Great product that works as it says it will. Relieves the stuffy nose and cold symptoms especially at night when the symptoms seems to amplify. It has a good taste for children and they drink it up without a fight.
Gonzales, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love how this brand has various medicines used to combat different things. This one in particular i use whenever i see she starts sneezing or is having issues with breathing. I give her this one time and it is enough.
Pittsburg, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This medication really wasnt worth all the hype. I believe that it did not relieve my sons symptoms at all. Only thing i liked about this med is that my child liked the taste better than any other liquid med he have taken.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walgreens
Our pediatrician suggested this to break up the mucus in our sons nose and allow him to breathe easier while he was under the weather. It is a tad pricey compared to the bargain brand, but id say the performance is way better. It’s also a berry taste which reminds our son of juice so he doesn’t mind taking it.
The berry tastes makes it such an amazing experience! I do not have to fight my son to take his medicine. Its very afforadable for the results you get. He is able to sleep better and I can tell it helps his throat be soothed after so much coughing.
Clatskanie, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Tastes awful. I only use this when my mom makes me. And I am 29 haha. I don't like taking medicine. But it works pretty good besides the awful taste.
La Vista
This worked so well with my daughter’s stuffy nose. She liked the flavor of it too, didn’t taste too “medicine-y” for her.
Works great, clear everything out and non drosy. You do have to administer e Er 4-6 hours but the relief is worth it!
Pearland , Tx
Tastes nasty, but what medicine doesn't these days. Gets the nasty stuff up ok I guess.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...