Mucinex Children's Grape Flavor Chest Congestion Liquid

by Mucinex

Children's Mucinex???? Chest Congestion.
Expectorant. Guaifenesin oral solution, USP.
Chest congestion. Breaks up mucus.
Grape flavor liquid.
4 fl oz (118 ml).

Any of your kids had any side effects do to Mucinex Expectorant Cough Suppressant?
Do your kids resist this
What age limit
Start your review of Mucinex Children's Grape Flavor Chest Congestion Liquid!
Product Highlights
“i think this works great my 2yr gets bad coughs when hes sick and this does do the job” in 1 review
Oxford, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My daughter wasn't too crazy about the taste but that's probably because it wasn't pink. Its affordable and helps get your little one feeling better within a few days. With cold season running up on us you might want to go to the store and stock up.
Midland, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This works great for the cough and congestion kids have when they are sick . They like the flavor so theres no fighting with them to get them to take there meds and IT WORKS GREAT.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My only complaint is that my son likes it too much. He seems to think it's candy and always asks for more without fail. It's a random fight I never expected to have. Medicine used to taste terrible when I was a kid. The taste hasn't seemed to change it's effectiveness though.
Denver, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
God bless Mucinex. This is my go to brand for my oldest and myself, and one of the fastest working as well! I know I can trust Mucinex to kick the sickies out fast.
This product was very useful my child got sick. Wouldnt want to take any meds she finally tasted this one n loved the taste and now that she coughs or sneezes she knows she needs medicine
Memphis, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My 4 year old is a puddle jumper so whenever he gets sick this is usually what we go for. Even though children really aren't that good at coughing up phlegm and spitting it out, this syrup loosens the mucus so that its not just sitting in his throat and chest.
Bayamon
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Mucinex its a product to which I go back to over and over again. Works great with the chest congestion and the flavor its a favorite of my daughters. It can be found in any drugstore at an affordable price.
Oakland , CA
I've used this product for just about all of my kids and it has worked pretty good especially in the winter. They all tend to get congested with drastic weather change or when it's cold so we make sure we keep this in our medicine cabinet as the seasons change.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Childrens Mucinex Grape Flavor Chest Congestion Liquid works well for the stated amount of time (approximately 4-6 hours), and my kids seem to like the grape flavor, or don't mind taking it too much. It does the job and helps get the crud out of their lungs.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Purchased at: CVS
Sometimes you just need something for congestion and not all the other stuff! I love that Mucinex always works great and has so many different options for what we need. This is the best for chest congestion !