Mucinex Children's Grape Flavor Chest Congestion Liquid uploaded by Lucy M.

BY MUCINEX

Children's Mucinex???? Chest Congestion.
Expectorant. Guaifenesin oral solution, USP.
Chest congestion. Breaks up mucus.
Grape flavor liquid.
4 fl oz (118 ml). see more...

Mucinex Children's Grape Flavor Chest Congestion Liquid
  • "i think this works great my 2yr gets bad coughs when hes sick and this does do the job" in 1 review
Eric R.
Columbus
Review for: Expectorant Cough Suppressant 4 oz, Kids And Grape more...
This product is easy as comparable to other brands like Dimetapp and Claritin. As a child, I preferred Dimetapp but when the store was out of that, my mother bought this brand. When I was sick, I had some and immediately gagged. There was no grape flavoring but only this bitter taste. The cough medicine made me want to throw up. To make matters worse, it was not even as effective as my other cough medicine I regularly use. Long story short, I will never buy Mucinex products, especially cough syrup, ever again. It tastes God awful, even for cough medicine, and its not as effective (to me) compared to  other brands.
Lucy M.
Fresno, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Any time any of my kids get a cold this is my go to cough/cold/congestion syrup I turn to. After trying out so many on the market this is absolutely the best. It beats the worst colds. I stand by it. Mucinex Children's Grape Flavor Chest Congestion Liquid
Sarah B.
Palm Bay, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Im not sure if I can say this product works as the cough stops and the mucous is gone but my daughter has projectile vomiting every time she has been given this product.
Naylimar R.
Ft Wainwright, AK
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My son don't like the taste of any medicine, so my review is not going to be about the taste, but is about the results. This is one of the most trusted medicines over the counter in my family. The nasal decongestant and cough suppressant ingredients in this product are very effective, he was able to sleep good and got better in a week.
Jksandhu K.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this medicine for my son. He catches cold really easily and this is the most effective medicine i found in the market that works for him. It meet my expectations and my son like that taste of this as compare to other brands. I will recommend to friends and family
Cara B.
My child has taken this in the past and I'm not sure if it worked or not as a expectorant. It helped couch and congestion so I'm sure it worked in some capacity.
Alicia G.
I love mucinex I fe like it works so quick I had a fever one time and I drank it two ones in the morning and at night and the next day I felt much better then the other day!
michelle lee r.
Lyford, TX
It's alright for my oldest whose 10 but for my youngest he hates the taste and smell of it... Only if they have chewable tablets...
Daphne W.
Willoughby, OH
Review for: Expectorant Cough Suppressant 4 fl oz; 118 ml more...
This is great for my kids when they have alot if chest congestion and phlegm, it have dry them up and relieves the coughing.
Irene C.
Miramar, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Love the mucinex cough medicine for children works really good and has a flavor you don't have to fight for them to take it
Misty A.
Dalton, GA
What age limit
jessica  t.
Any of your kids had any side effects do to Mucinex Expectorant Cough Suppressant?
jill b.
Palm Bay, FL
Do your kids resist this