Mucinex Children's Grape Flavor Chest Congestion Liquid uploaded by Lucy M.

BY MUCINEX

Children's Mucinex???? Chest Congestion.
Expectorant. Guaifenesin oral solution, USP.
Chest congestion. Breaks up mucus.
Grape flavor liquid.
4 fl oz (118 ml). see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "i think this works great my 2yr gets bad coughs when hes sick and this does do the job" in 1 review
Jksandhu K.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this medicine for my son. He catches cold really easily and this is the most effective medicine i found in the market that works for him. It meet my expectations and my son like that taste of this as compare to other brands. I will recommend to friends and family
Cara B.
My child has taken this in the past and I'm not sure if it worked or not as a expectorant. It helped couch and congestion so I'm sure it worked in some capacity.
Lucy M.
Fresno, CA
Any time any of my kids get a cold this is my go to cough/cold/congestion syrup I turn to. After trying out so many on the market this is absolutely the best. It beats the worst colds. I stand by it. Mucinex Children's Grape Flavor Chest Congestion Liquid
Sarah B.
Palm Bay, FL
Im not sure if I can say this product works as the cough stops and the mucous is gone but my daughter has projectile vomiting every time she has been given this product.
Naylimar R.
Fort Gordon, GA
My son don't like the taste of any medicine, so my review is not going to be about the taste, but is about the results. This is one of the most trusted medicines over the counter in my family. The nasal decongestant and cough suppressant ingredients in this product are very effective, he was able to sleep good and got better in a week.
Alicia G.
I love mucinex I fe like it works so quick I had a fever one time and I drank it two ones in the morning and at night and the next day I felt much better then the other day!
michelle lee r.
Lyford, Tx
It's alright for my oldest whose 10 but for my youngest he hates the taste and smell of it... Only if they have chewable tablets...
Irene C.
Miramar, FL
Love the mucinex cough medicine for children works really good and has a flavor you don't have to fight for them to take it
jill b.
Palm Bay, FL
I think this works great my 2yr gets bad coughs when hes sick and this does do the job
Michala F.
Used this recently for when I was sick, helped me a lot throughout the day and night.
Misty A.
Dalton, GA
What age limit
jessica  t.
Any of your kids had any side effects do to Mucinex Expectorant Cough Suppressant?
jill b.
Palm Bay, FL
Do your kids resist this