Mucinex Children's Expectorant/Cough Suppressant Cherry Flavor Liquid

by Mucinex

Mucinex Children's Expectorant Cough Suppressant Cherry Flavor Liquid, 4 oz: Cough suppressant Controls cough, so your little one breathes easier Cherry-flavored children's cough medicine Contains 100 mg guaifenesin, 5 mg dextromethorphan Thins and loosens mucus Non-drowsy formula Relieves chest congestion Alcohol free Available in a 4 oz size

No I do not like it. If doesn't work for my family and it is expensive on top of that.
you like?
Start your review of Mucinex Children's Expectorant/Cough Suppressant Cherry Flavor Liquid!
How would you rate this product?
I’ve only used this product a few times with my older 2 kids. It did as it said it would, and helped them not cough as much. Mucinex isn’t kind of pricey, but it does work well, so the price is worth paying.
Walls
Best medicine for cough for kid in my opinion. The taste isn’t bad so they kids actually like to take it and no pinning them down and chasing them for them to take it. So a true win win for me.
Plainview, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This was recommended by our pediatrician and we love it. During harvest season when their allergies are horrible this is our go-to. It dries up their mucous, calms their cough and thins the mucous so it's easier for them to breathe
Ever since my daughter started Kindergarten she was sick what it seemed like forever. I tried many different brands of children’s cough suppressants but Mucinex was the only one that helped. I just wished it was made for younger children too, I could not give it to my 4 year old.
Colorado Springs
Works pretty well! I use this every so often when my kids get really congested, and it seems to help. Not too pricey in my opinion. Maybe expand on telhe flavora, a bit- my lids are not fans of cherry or grape.
Scotch Plains, NJ
This helped my little guys coughing A LOT! It made the phlegm more looser too! Whether they can spit it out or poop it out, it helps! It’s priced reasonable as it does work. If he’s had a cough that won’t go away after his cold I’ll give this to him for sure( at night or in the mornings).
Fort Worth , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have used this product for cold and cough and it worked for my child. The flavor of course is not very good but it does what it should do. It did make my soon sleepy but I'm not sure if it could be from him being ill.
Crowley, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I recently purchased this for my daughter's rough cough she had. Since giving her this she has been eating and playing more and her asmah has slowed down. This medicine has reduced her cough quickly and she is returning to her normal self. I highly recommend it.
flint
This product works really great for kids and colds it's very effective in tackling tough colds very great product I'm a repeat user of this product it is affordable although a bit more than some others it works best. I would definitely purchase again
Johnstown, PA
Fantastic product. Any time one of my kids starts showing symptoms of a cough two doses of this seems to knock it right out. This stuff has been a life saver, we always keep a bottle in the medicine cabinet just in case.