Mucinex Children's Congestion & Cough Liquid

by Mucinex

Value Size! Congestion & Cough. Guaifenesin 100 mg ~ Expectorant. Dextromethorphan HBr 5 mg ~ Cough Suppressant. Phenylephrine HCl 2.5 mg ~ Nasal Decongestant. Each Dose of Berrylicious-Flavored Mucinex® Congestion & Cough Liquid: Relieves Chest Congestion. Breaks Up Mucus. Relieves Stuffy Nose. Controls Cough Dosing Cup Included.

What’s the age requirement ?
Start your review of Mucinex Children's Congestion & Cough Liquid!
Uxbridge, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
This product works great . When My son has a bad cold and this one works well. It is a tad pricey but that is irrelevant when trying to make a sick child better . They do make supersize bottles that lasts a long time . They have a few flavor varieties . I do recommend this for sick littles or big boys that have a stubborn cold
Newport, AR
My daughter had a bad cold and cough that wouldn’t go away and I was trying another brand and it wasn’t helping so I got this one and it helped her so much. She was able to sleep through the night without coughing her poor head off and was able to get some rest and relief! She didn’t like the flavor but she is picky.
Boardman, OH
The only reason we got this was to help my sons congestion. It did not help much at all and my son had a hard time taking this because the taste was terrible. I know cough medicine is not supposed to taste good but there should be a little bit of flavor to help the kids take it.
Camillus, NY
We use this constantly in the winter months in my house because someone is always sick. I love this product because it helps immediately with coughing and helps my kids to get the rest they need when they are sick. I always have this in my medicine cabinet just in case.
DERRY, NH
I got my child to take this once, and she would never go near the stuff again, she thought the taste was so bad. I couldn’t tell you how effective it was based on that one dose because TBH I’m not even sure she got all of it in 😂 YMMV!
Oklahoma City, OK
This has been great for the allergy and cold season. My oldest has a perpetual runny bose that gets so much worse when alleries flare up. This has been a great relief for her and myself as well knowing she can breathe easily. I definitely reccommend this.
Savannah
My kiddos got their bad sinuses and allergies from me. Every year we go through a rough patch and mucinex always pulls through. We are always sure to have some on hand!
Baltimore, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Mucinex is the only brand that We trust for years and the only product that my kids love to drink! It taste great and the flavor choices they have is very kid-friendly! This is something that you would definitely love to give your child because you don't have to force them drinking it. It's kind of pricey but totally worth every penny! Works great!
Ozark
I honestly can't tell if this works or not. My children seem to sleep better when we use it, but they still cough quite a bit. Not sure. I do know that they think it tastes terrible. They hate when I give it to them. Pretty high priced as well. Not sure if I will buy again.
Portales, NM
This works amazing for our kiddos. When they have an itchy throat and are coughing a lot we give them this and it soothes their cough so they are able to sleep. It’s affordable and works amazing. I recommend