Home & GardenBathroomMedicine CabinetMucinex
12 Hr Chest Congestion Expectorant, Tablets

Mucinex 12 Hr Chest Congestion Expectorant, Tablets

by Mucinex

When you're sick, mucus can be a master of mayhem. But quick, long-lasting chest congestion relief is just a dose away - with Mucinex extended-release bi-layer tablets that start to work fast and last for 12 hours.*

Will this make me drowsy or light headed?
Does anyone else seem to become drier when taking this for more than 3 daYS?
Start your review of Mucinex 12 Hr Chest Congestion Expectorant, Tablets!
Sara C.
Mucinex 12 Hr Chest Congestion Expectorant, Tablets uploaded by Sara C.
Mucinex 12 Hr Chest Congestion Expectorant, Tablets uploaded by Sara C.
this is my go to when I'm sick Like i am right now. o like that this is just an expectorant and i can take which ever fever reducer i want with it. this always makes me feel less icky.
Hope V.
Lindenhurst
Mucinex is the best for anyone who has asthma and gets chest congestion when they're sick. It keeps all mucus loose so there isn't any chest tightness and that prevents infection. Helps you breathe easier without that congestion clogging you up!
Courtney H.
Johns Creek, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Mucinex 12 Hr Chest Congestion Expectorant, Tablets uploaded by Courtney H.
Even though we had been extremely careful my husband and I both caught covid around Christmas. With me having asthma there was a bit of concern and I was given medication. My husband took this on top of a slew of other vitamins and it helped with the cough and chest pain.
Dick M.
Westernport, MD
Mucinex 12 Hr Chest Congestion Expectorant, Tablets uploaded by Dick M.
I received this through Influencer. A box from #Mucinex with 12 hour capsules and other goodies. I had to open a box up because of my sinuses today. It works great!
Rachel M.
New Haven, CT
Mucinex 12 Hr Chest Congestion Expectorant, Tablets uploaded by Rachel M.
I don’t want to be sick in COVID times, but if I get a cold with cough and chest congestion I’m prepared.
sheila H.
Newport, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Mucinex 12 Hr Chest Congestion Expectorant, Tablets uploaded by sheila H.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This great product when you are sick it helps to tin out the mucus out of your throat.its affordable.goes down easy with glass of water
Monica C.
Center Valley, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff removes mucus when you are sick to help you stop coughing. It works and it’s the brand that we have permanently switched too. We use it every time we are sick and sometimes when allergies are bad and we need to dry up mucus
Liz B.
Tacoma, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I don’t know if they’ve changed their formula on this or not but it used to bring up all the congestion or phlegm in my lungs but now it doesn’t do anything like that.
Sally W.
Grain Valley, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 9
Purchased at: Target
I didn’t take Mucinex for years, even though my mom told me to. I didn’t think it would be effective. I tried it last year when I had bronchitis and a major sinus infection. I wish I would have listened to my mom! You can take it night or day, it is a fairly “safe” option, and it really works. It dries up and clears sinus congestion and when I get a heavy feeling in my chest, I take this and it’s gone in a few days. I will always keep this in my medicine cabinet now.
Abigail H.
Winchendon, MA
If you use this product, you need to drink a lot of water! As an expectorant, this product actually makes you cough, rather than suppressing your congestion. It was a great way to speed up a sinus infection, and to provide relief for pesky symptoms. Although expensive, this is a fabulous product that has saved me from colds multiple times!