BY MUCINEX

Mucinex???? 12 Hour Chest Congestion Extended-Release Bi-Layer Tablets.
600 mg guaifenesin.
Expectorant.
Thins and loosens mucus.
Relieves chest congestion.
20 extended-release bi-layer tablets. see more...

• Does anyone else seem to become drier when taking this fo...1 Answers
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The weather has been a bit unstable these last few weeks, to say the least & with that comes lots of allergy flare-ups, congestion, coughing & even some runny noses- not to mention, a few trips to the doctor/local pharmacy. Which is something that I've definitely had my fair share of lately. But thanks to Mucinex-DM, I was able to nip my symptoms in the bud and was back to feeling like myself again! The tablets/pills were a little bigger/fatter than I'd particularly care for but they definitely worked like a dream for me so I'm not complaining at all! Being a super busy mom of two, with a hectic on-the-go lifestyle, i'll do just about anything for 12+ hours of relief, haha. They are definitely a brand that I trust & would definitely recommend to friends and family, 1000% !!
Brooke G.
Union Grove
This is a product that works to remove chest congestion. I am giving it a one star due to the fact that I feel it should have larger instructions on the packaging that tell consumers that you need to dramatically improve your water intake while taking the med and that if you don’t you can become dehydrated. It works to dry you out and if you aren’t replacing what it is drying then serious problems can occur. If you choose to use this med try to consume at least 8,8oz glasses of water every 12-24 hours.
Dollie R.
BELL GARDENS, CA
I purchase this medication after having a really bad cold with congestion and mucus and I must tell you it did wonders it cleared up the mucus I was able to sleep better and really help with the chest congestion loosened the mucus right up however though it pricey I don't know if price will very depending on where you purchase it but I hope  it does.
Alisha C.
Mucinex 12 Hour Chest Congestion Extended Release Bi-Layer Tablets
This medication works wonders. Every time I have an upper respiratory infection or I’m about to get one I use Mucinex. If you’re not feeling good and you have some mucus in your lungs or throat I highly recommend buying this medication is well worth it.
Heather L.
Wilmington, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Mucinex works! I had pneumonia severely and this saved me. My doctors kept me on this and tylenol. And some cough meds. This still to this day is my go to for any congestion I may feel. Makes it easy to cough up, just make sure you drink tons of water with this medicine.
Meaghan G.
Pleasanton , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I always take Mucinex when I have a cold or a cough. Since the pill is so big it is tough to swallow and on the expensive side but it definitely does the job and I can find it in any drug store. I also like the packaging and that it is long lasting so I only have to take it once when I wake up and once at night.
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
As someone who has alot of respitory issues and gets bronchiis a couple times a year this is a life saver! Works so well for me. The price can be a bit much when you are on a tight budget but knowing how well it works for me I can live with it.
Melissa G.
New Jersey
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
When I'm sick and congested this is a lifesaver. It's super easy to take. It kicks in quick. I would definitely recommend if you need a quick pick me up when you're sick. Definitely going to repurchase!
Davian B.
Nothing compares to Mucinex, I've tried cheating out and getting another brand or the off label and each time was disappointed. The 12 hour time release formula Mucinex makes works and doesn't require frequent doses. Anytime I feel a bit of chest congestion this is one of the only things that helps.I'm not sure if Mucinex uses some kind of magic fairy dust (kidding of course) but their brand formula is truly magical, I have yet to find or hear about another product that can compare, either they don't have the time release formula or it doesn't work like Mucinex. The great results do cost you, Mucinex can be pricy too. It's absolutely worth the extra cost to have reliable relief. Buying in bulk on Amazon is great and quite a bit cheaper than most.
Abigail H.
Winchendon, MA
If you use this product, you need to drink a lot of water! As an expectorant, this product actually makes you cough, rather than suppressing your congestion. It was a great way to speed up a sinus infection, and to provide relief for pesky symptoms. Although expensive, this is a fabulous product that has saved me from colds multiple times!
Shannon D.
Does anyone else seem to become drier when taking this for more than 3 daYS?

Kohl's