MakeupEye MakeupEyeshadow PalettesMua
Professional 15 Shade Eyeshadow Palette Colour Burst

MUA Professional 15 Shade Eyeshadow Palette Colour Burst

by Mua

15 complimentary eyeshadows curated in stunning hues with a soft and silky finish.

Create a multitude of looks with the highly pigmented formulas in both matte and pearl that blend easily.
For show-stopping results blend and layer the shades for multi-tonal finishes, or wear alone for a softer look.

Product Type    Eyeshadow
Application Area    Eyes
Ingredients    High Pearl Eyeshadow: 1~15 Ingredients: Mica, Polyisobutene, Paraffinum Liquidum, Triethylhexanoin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol. [+/- Tin Oxide, CI 16035, CI 42090, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77742, CI 77891.]

MUA Professional 15 Shade Eyeshadow Palette Colour Burst ? It's a cute pallet but when I've built it up enough to look good no matter how much setting spray I use about an hour later it always ends up looking sheer and I have to take it off. Does anyone else have that problem?
Start your review of MUA Professional 15 Shade Eyeshadow Palette Colour Burst!
Hagerstown, MD
1,076 reviews
MUA Professional 15 Shade Eyeshadow Palette Colour Burst uploaded by Christina G.
Beautiful pigment I have the 10 Pan one and I love the colors and how smooth they are they blend beautifully the build up if needed I absolutely love this pallet I’m going to get more they are affordable for the quality your getting it’s amazing I highly recommend
Basking Ridge, NJ
I love love color eyeshadows and this palette is definitely a winner! All the colors are so pretty and very pigmented—so you should probably not wear these to work. I also love how the palette has bright colors too that would be perfect for a night out.
Île De France
MUA Professional 15 Shade Eyeshadow Palette Colour Burst uploaded by Marta D.
MUA Professional 15 Shade Eyeshadow Palette Colour Burst uploaded by Marta D.
Les couleurs sont superbes, une petite palette à avoir sous la main si on veut juste une petite touche de couleur ou bien tout un look. Cependant, les fards ne sont pas super pigmentés, donc pour un truc plus voyant il faut y aller et appuyer, car si on estompe trop, ça part facilement.
Barnsley, South Yorkshire
MUA Professional 15 Shade Eyeshadow Palette Colour Burst uploaded by Lydia M.
These shades are so pretty and I love the creamy texture, the reason for 3 stars ⭐️ is just because they arnt very pigmented they are buildable but they do start to look rough after a few layers but I would still use this product as the shimmers are really bright and creamy 😍❤️
MUA Professional 15 Shade Eyeshadow Palette Colour Burst uploaded by Aimie J.
MUA Professional 15 Shade Eyeshadow Palette Colour Burst uploaded by Aimie J.
Really nice colours and have made some nice eyeshadow looks however the pigment isn't exactly the best for some shades. Mines cracked from dropping it, as most pallettes would
Birmingham, West Midlands
Great colours! The quality knd pigment in the palette are of high quality at such a great price. There is a good matching variety of shades and if this was to run out any time soon I would buy another. The palette is a good size and isn't too big to fit in most makeup bags!
England , Wallasey
I’ve been using this for a couple of months now and can honestly say it’s fab! Great pigment aswell #makeup
Liskeard
MUA Professional 15 Shade Eyeshadow Palette Colour Burst uploaded by Carla W.
The colours are vibrant goes on smooth and evenly there buildable aswell, they last all day the price is so cheap its amazing I love mua cosmetics there brand is always so good and if you havnt got alot of money these are the brand for you cheap but amazing make up. MUA Professional 15 Shade Eyeshadow Palette Colour Burst
The colour palette is vibrant and great for the summer, however, they are not suitable for darker skinned people like myself as the pigment doesn’t pick up well.
Birmingham, England
MUA Professional 15 Shade Eyeshadow Palette Colour Burst uploaded by Yvette M.
This is such an amazing pallet. Ans the colours work really well they look really nice on any skin colour. To be honest this product doesn't need improving.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
United Kingdom
il y a 9 mois
Marta D. il y a 14 jours
Well, they kind of last (that problem I don't really have) but they are hard to blend between each other because of how small pigmentation they have. It's a really cute palette, but I think that for a bold look you have to put a lot of shadow (on top of a great great eye base like plouise), and not work them a lot.