MUA Perfect Contour Eyelash Curler uploaded by Lisa S.

BY MUA

Get ahead of the curve! Achieve your most flirtatious fringe ever with this full head curler. Precisely designed head gets close to your lash line, and the perfectly aligned handles ensure stability and control with every curl.Ask the experts:Q: Should I use a full head curler or a partial head curler?A: This full head curler should be used for those who have a similar eye shape that matches the curve of the curler head.Replace lash pad when worn to extend life of curlerTwo replacement pads included see more...

Review (1)
Lisa S.
Redding, CA
I got the MUA partial eyelash curler and I am pretty excited about it. I wear falsies all the time and a regular eyelash curler always seems to mess up my falsies after seeing some tutorials I saw and mua using a partial Eyelash curler and has to have one I wasn't having any luck finding them at any stores ( Wal-Mart, dollar general, walgreens, or riteaid) I found it at cvs for $12.59 I couldn't spend that much on I eyelash curler so I waited for a deal finally got it paid full price but got $6 cvs bucks back and had a $2 off 12 in cosmetics coupon. I can't wait to use.