BY MAKEUP ACADEMY

Add a stunning soft glow to your complexion with MUA's Pixel Perfect. Swirl and blend the fusion of colours together to create a beautiful, light luminous shade

MUA Makeup Academy Pixel Perfect Multi-Highlight Powder
  • "very light on the face love the texture and so easy to pick up just enough pigmentation to give a great look without being a glossy look" in 8 reviews
  • "really nice finish and i love the product[product:mua-makeup-academy-pixel-perfect-multi-highlight-powder]" in 7 reviews
sabrina m.
Super práticos de usá los , super recomendo meninas , vocês vaaaai adoraaaaaa, corra e já garanta o seu .
Caísa S.
Setauket, NY
I just love how that product works, its a good brand, I have been trying lota of stuff, that was good
Nickole D.
Philadelphia, PA
Awesome with the multiple shades in one container it give a nice glow to your skin you will love
Chyenne L.
Nice product I enjoy the glow it adds to my everyday makeup so glam so stunning under any light
Agripina H.
Turlock, CA
I love it subtle bet yet does what it needs to I'm older and for me this product works great
Naomee M.
Columbus, IN
When I'm looking for a highlighter I want one that pops, and this definitely does the trick!
Megan C.
Northome , MN
This stuff is awesome!! I tried other stuff and nothing works like this. I recommend this!
Kayliegh L.
Newcastle
I have the pink one of this and it has no pigment I run the brush over and over and over and there’s just no colour on it. There’s little shine but the pigment is awful. I love the other highlighters dunno what went wrong with this one
Kimmicorn_x K.
Doncaster, Mexbrough
TERRIBLE the pigment on this is not worth the effort of putting it on, felt like i wasted my time i had to go in and put another hightlight on top just to get a bit of shimmer..... it works well as a setting powder for a cream highlight but its just a waste of time
Dolly B.
Though I usually love mua product, I was quite disappointed with this highly, as I felt like it had quite a flat Finnish. However it’s easier to apply than other highlighters however it’s not very obvious on darker skin.
Es bueno este producto??
amber a.
Mount Airy, NC
Is this stuff long lasting and does it leave a powder film?
Sophie D.
Hobart
Never used this brand before! Are they good drugstore products?
Olivia L.
lol when is this coming to the US
Amanda J.
Calif City, CA
Anyone with dry skin use this? Does it create dry patches on your face?