BY MAKEUP ACADEMY

Add a stunning soft glow to your complexion with MUA's Pixel Perfect. Swirl and blend the fusion of colours together to create a beautiful, light luminous shade

MUA Makeup Academy Pixel Perfect Multi-Highlight Powder
  • "very light on the face love the texture and so easy to pick up just enough pigmentation to give a great look without being a glossy look" in 8 reviews
  • "really nice finish and i love the product[product:mua-makeup-academy-pixel-perfect-multi-highlight-powder]" in 7 reviews
Malacherie M.
Love it I received this from this app and I love th lol and natural and bonds well.i like peach and pearl color ,it's easy to apply and blend. I recommend this to my friend cause it was so amazing.....hope yall love it
rianna k.
This product is great! I really loved the pigment it was in between to thick and too thin! It was really easy to apply with a fan brush! It did last all day but by the end of the day it was very cakey. I would definitely recommend though!
Michele S.
Titusville
It's stunning color last all day it blends well and last long after you apply it last into the night highlight s has a sheer pigment and the pigment is easy to apply and blends well with a base makeup blends easy with a brush yes I would buy it again and again
Brittney R.
Dayton, OH
I absolutely love this highlight powder. It does on really smooth and I have dry skin so it doesn't make my skin feel even more dry like most products and it's very long lasting. I just wish I had bought one that was a little darker but I would buy it again
Kenneth-Lus N.
i love this highlight it's perfect for me , im more like a pink undertone and looks super pretty. It works great on oily skin it leaves a shimmering look . for me it's perfect i would recommend it definitely
Jennifer Rae F.
Edinburg, TX
this highlight gives ur face that GLOW that your looking for! everyone would love and ask me what highlight it was and bam this is the one! i totally recommend
Nj W.
Forwhat it is , it works well it gives you a pretty subtle highlight nothing crazy. Its not terribly difficult to blend but not easy to get pigment either.
Alexandra L.
Esta bello me encanta por que me hace un highlight bien bonito de verdad que lo recomiendo es como gold con un poquito de champagne & es bien pigmented!
Love how it sets in my skin! Makes it look very natural! I love wearing it on a sunny day! Brightens up my face! Very pigmented and long lasting!
Mara C.
New Castle, DE
Es un iluminador bastante bueno , lo malo que lleva demasiado glitter pero a quien le guste es perfecto . Mejor para la noche que para el día 👏🏻
Es bueno este producto??
amber a.
Mount Airy, NC
Is this stuff long lasting and does it leave a powder film?
Sophie D.
Hobart
Never used this brand before! Are they good drugstore products?
Olivia L.
lol when is this coming to the US
Is this a highlighter or foundation?