BY MAKEUP ACADEMY

Add a stunning soft glow to your complexion with MUA's Pixel Perfect. Swirl and blend the fusion of colours together to create a beautiful, light luminous shade

MUA Makeup Academy Pixel Perfect Multi-Highlight Powder
  • "very light on the face love the texture and so easy to pick up just enough pigmentation to give a great look without being a glossy look" in 8 reviews
  • "really nice finish and i love the product[product:mua-makeup-academy-pixel-perfect-multi-highlight-powder]" in 7 reviews
Jenny R.
It's a really nice highlight...it gives you a shimmery finish that makes your cheek bone show off...it works in anyone face and it last a whole day...i really recommend it
Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
This highlight is just okay .. it's super powdery so it sits on top of the skin.. ugh.. it has a very subtle highlight .. but the product is super cheap .. so you get what you pay for ..
Amanda L.
This product is amazing I'm absolyrely inlove with this stuff and it gives this awesome glow that your trying to receive ! I've been using this for about a month and I love it .
Denise R.
Love the pigment in this product. I usually use it for my daily more natural look. I recommend this product and ofcorse i give it a 5star. One of my favorite products.
Lala N.
Round Lk Bch, IL
I love this highlight it's one a my faves. I just don't like that it doesn't pop as much but I love love love highlight like omg I'm in love with it lol. But it's worth the price I would buy it again when it runs out
zahraa l.
Your quick drugstore stop to pick up tissues and candy just got much more interesting. CVS is upping its beauty game with four new product offerings this spring. And can we just say, they're really good. Starting this April, CVS will be expanding its availability of Wunderbrow from UK beauty brand Wunder2, offering new products from natural brand Mineral Fusion, a whole collection of nail colors from Vinylux, as well as exclusive products from Tigi
Emily M.
Duluth, MN
This is an awesome product, and super easy to apply. It lasts pretty long, almost all day for me, and it isn't too shimmery which I like! Im pretty pale and I liked the way it looked on me if that helps!
Isabel L.
Ithaca, NY
I love MUA Acadamey Pixel Perfect Muti highlight. I love it because it is a totally buildable super pigmented taupe toned or skin toned finish. The only con about this is its availability. It has to be purchased online. (as far as I know). I have never seen it in any store so if u can find it good job! If not go on the MUA Acadamey website to purchase. It is a bit pricey but it is definitely worth the purchase! I would recommend.
Sera B.
Toquerville, UT
Not your usual highlighter!! I like the different tones and colors, it brings depth and levity to the skin. If you're looking for a one dimensional color maybe choose something else but this is awesome for a natural glowy look.
I love love love this product, the pigmentation was so good and it made me look very dewy and natural. If you want a more blinding and gorgeous glow it is very easy to build. One touch and it adds a very very beautiful glow.
Es bueno este producto??
amber a.
Mount Airy, NC
Is this stuff long lasting and does it leave a powder film?
Sophie D.
Hobart
Never used this brand before! Are they good drugstore products?
Olivia L.
lol when is this coming to the US
Amanda J.
Calif City, CA
Anyone with dry skin use this? Does it create dry patches on your face?