BY MAKEUP ACADEMY

Add a stunning soft glow to your complexion with MUA's Pixel Perfect. Swirl and blend the fusion of colours together to create a beautiful, light luminous shade

MUA Makeup Academy Pixel Perfect Multi-Highlight Powder
  • "very light on the face love the texture and so easy to pick up just enough pigmentation to give a great look without being a glossy look" in 8 reviews
  • "really nice finish and i love the product[product:mua-makeup-academy-pixel-perfect-multi-highlight-powder]" in 7 reviews
Elaina R.
New Kensingtn, PA
I love MUA Acadamey Pixel Perfect Muti highlight. I love it because it is a totally buildable super pigmented taupe toned or skin toned finish. I love the way it looks. Its packaging is supercool. The only con about this is its availability. It has to be purchased online. (as far as I know). I have never seen it in any store so if u can find it good job! If not go on the MUA Acadamey website to purchase. It is a bit pricey but it wont break your bank and I think Its a great summer hilighter. I would recommend.
Samira D.
Laredo, TX
Its really great it blends it really good with my skin its my favorite i think is my favorite from all of them i think all of those colors pale ponk, gold, peach, pearl, blend in good with your skin.i would totally buy it again!!!
Ashley C.
Definitely don't love this product. I always look for something that gives me the right amount of glow and shine but this fell super flat and basically blended in with my foundation. I wouldn't waste my money.
Bailey C.
This gives the most blinding highlight ever! It's fits any skin tone. And the best part about it is that you can use it as an eyeshadow for your lid and inner corner! Talk about blinding?
Sara V.
Ny
My got a few MUA products as a gift this being one of them , products are extremely underrated! Amazing pigmentation and gives a mega glow ! Easy to apply as most of their products are ! Would recommend
Raven H.
This is an amazing product. It goes on so smooth! I've gotten a lot of compliments. It's subtle but looks so good. It lasts me all day. I'd recommend this product to anyone.
Hailey G.
This is my all time FAVORITE highlighter. It's so beautiful on the skin and just blends perfectly. I know so many people who use this and absolutely love it. If you're looking for a perfect highlighter for any look, this is the perfect one. It's definitely worth the money!
Erika R.
This product gives u a perfect shine in ur face and for me I love it specially that I have oily skin and it works perfect I love to keep it in my bags for when I go out I always have it with me and in my opinion I would recommend using this product.let me know how it goes
Alexandra P.
Fairview, NJ
This highlighter is great for any shine tone! Whether I'm pale or more tan during the summers, this is my go to highlight. I purchased it at Walmart and the price was the best part! Love it, would recommend
McKenna C.
Kutztown, PA
I love this because I can use it for a very natural look or I can build it up to make it brighter. I think it is great for the price of a highlighter that is very useful for many different skin tones.
Es bueno este producto??
amber a.
Mount Airy, NC
Is this stuff long lasting and does it leave a powder film?
Sophie D.
Hobart
Never used this brand before! Are they good drugstore products?
Olivia L.
lol when is this coming to the US
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Is this out anywhere yet?