MUA Makeup Academy Pixel Perfect Multi-Highlight Powder uploaded by Iorranna B.

BY MAKEUP ACADEMY

Add a stunning soft glow to your complexion with MUA's Pixel Perfect. Swirl and blend the fusion of colours together to create a beautiful, light luminous shade

Elaina R.
New Kensingtn, PA
I love MUA Acadamey Pixel Perfect Muti highlight. I love it because it is a totally buildable super pigmented taupe toned or skin toned finish. I love the way it looks. Its packaging is supercool. The only con about this is its availability. It has to be purchased online. (as far as I know). I have never seen it in any store so if u can find it good job! If not go on the MUA Acadamey website to purchase. It is a bit pricey but it wont break your bank and I think Its a great summer hilighter. I would recommend.
zahraa l.
Your quick drugstore stop to pick up tissues and candy just got much more interesting. CVS is upping its beauty game with four new product offerings this spring. And can we just say, they're really good. Starting this April, CVS will be expanding its availability of Wunderbrow from UK beauty brand Wunder2, offering new products from natural brand Mineral Fusion, a whole collection of nail colors from Vinylux, as well as exclusive products from Tigi
Samira D.
Laredo, TX
Its really great it blends it really good with my skin its my favorite i think is my favorite from all of them i think all of those colors pale ponk, gold, peach, pearl, blend in good with your skin.i would totally buy it again!!!
Ashley C.
Definitely don't love this product. I always look for something that gives me the right amount of glow and shine but this fell super flat and basically blended in with my foundation. I wouldn't waste my money.
Bailey C.
This gives the most blinding highlight ever! It's fits any skin tone. And the best part about it is that you can use it as an eyeshadow for your lid and inner corner! Talk about blinding?
Sara V.
My got a few MUA products as a gift this being one of them , products are extremely underrated! Amazing pigmentation and gives a mega glow ! Easy to apply as most of their products are ! Would recommend
Raven H.
This is an amazing product. It goes on so smooth! I've gotten a lot of compliments. It's subtle but looks so good. It lasts me all day. I'd recommend this product to anyone.
Hailey G.
This is my all time FAVORITE highlighter. It's so beautiful on the skin and just blends perfectly. I know so many people who use this and absolutely love it. If you're looking for a perfect highlighter for any look, this is the perfect one. It's definitely worth the money!
Emily M.
South Saint Paul
This is an awesome product, and super easy to apply. It lasts pretty long, almost all day for me, and it isn't too shimmery which I like! Im pretty pale and I liked the way it looked on me if that helps!
Erika R.
This product gives u a perfect shine in ur face and for me I love it specially that I have oily skin and it works perfect I love to keep it in my bags for when I go out I always have it with me and in my opinion I would recommend using this product.let me know how it goes
Es bueno este producto??
amber V.
Mount Airy, NC
Is this stuff long lasting and does it leave a powder film?
Sophie D.
Hobart
Never used this brand before! Are they good drugstore products?
Olivia L.
lol when is this coming to the US
Is this a highlighter or foundation?