BeautyLipLip MakeupMua
Liquid Lipstick, #203 Plum

MUA Liquid Lipstick, #203 Plum

by Mua

This highly pigmented liquid lipstick drapes lips with rich saturated color for breathtaking and intense velvet finish.High pigment formulationBold pigments and comfortable textureLightweight formula that will not transfer on the lipsSmooth application and feel of a creamy gloss

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyethylene, Paraffin, Ozokerite, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Cetearyl Alcohol, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Red 6, Red 7 Lake, Red 27 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Iron Oxides.; Apply directly to clean lips

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of MUA Liquid Lipstick, #203 Plum!
Kara Z.
Purchased at: CVS
MUA got discontinued at CVS so I found this for 75% off. This formula is too dry compared to higher end ones like Stila and Nars Powermatte. The centers of my lips lost all pigment as well after 2 hours ofcwear. I would not recommend this product to others.
gloria C.
Brooklyn, NY
Minty flavor, my lips look flawless, doesnt have alot of moisture, so not good if you have dry lips.  Color lasts long.
Tessa P.
manchester, manchester
MUA Liquid Lipstick, #203 Plum uploaded by Tessa P.
MUA Liquid Lipstick, #203 Plum uploaded by Tessa P.
The shade I have is “Flare”. This is fabulous - the perfect orangey red for me, and whilst it’s glossy it isn’t too wet and actually sticks. Good scent but not too sweet. Feels more premium than the price tag. Strong recommend!
Yuri G.
calle de la cañada, 8
MUA Liquid Lipstick, #203 Plum uploaded by Yuri G.
My friend on her birthday by sharing gifts, gave me that lipstick. In my opinion, I find the color beautiful, design and the brush, they're too good. But I don't like it because of the fact that a lot of and the bright type doesn't favor him. It would be too perfect if I were to kill. It's just my opinion.
Kara W.
glasgow
MUA Liquid Lipstick, #203 Plum uploaded by Kara W.
MUA Liquid Lipstick, #203 Plum uploaded by Kara W.
So I’ve got the mua luxe velvet lip lacquer in shade firecracker! It really Thin and easy to apply! It long wearing but does crack and comes off really easy! They have a wide range of colours!
megan A.
MUA Liquid Lipstick, #203 Plum uploaded by megan A.
First of all I believe this is the same product just they have changed the packaging. This product is super pigmented and the first application feels creamy and smooth; the lacquer then forms a tacky layer before drying completely. The packaging is nice and the tube has a matte feel to it. Having worn this product a couple of times, I love how it looks at first. However, I find as the day wears on it starts to flake away from the lips and due to the very bright colour it is very noticeable. Overall an extremely affordable liquid matte lipstick that is quite good value for money. Only con is that it isn’t as long lasting as I would like and feels quite unusual on the lips compared to other similar products I own. Mua Liquid Lipstick, #203 Plum
Farhana H.
Romford, Essex
Lovely colour, pocket friendly, very pigmented and doesn’t come off quickly. It is very easy to remove aswell. I gave it 5 star because it’s not too pricey for a good lipstick.
deborah G.
Manises, Valencia
MUA Liquid Lipstick, #203 Plum uploaded by deborah G.
Es un pintalabios precioso con acabado brillo y con destellos / purpurina dorado queda precioso y se aplica de manera muy facil , me encanta y la verdad es que lo recomendaria a todo el mundo , queda muy muy elegante y Bonito , y no reseca los labios para nada
Lauren D.
Grange road , Felixstowe
They didn’t have the shade for this mua lipstick on here but it’s so good! Stays on all day, costs only around £4 and the colour was different and really stood out!
Mesia F.
Whitehaven, Cumbria
MUA Liquid Lipstick, #203 Plum uploaded by Mesia F.
Not a big fan of this lipstick it takes a long time to turn matte and once it does it gets very bitty on my lips and feels gritty, the colours are nice though

Looking for your answer?