MÜ ESPRESSO MACCHIATO

by mü

Slightly bitter. Not too sweet. The Mexican roasted coffee beans deliver hints of ashy bourbon with oaky toasted brown notes Prepare for a kick in the pants- or wind up your skirt- the dark and mysterious spice is a fun finish.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of MÜ ESPRESSO MACCHIATO !
Laurel Hill, FL
I hope it is gf! It tasted great!!!!!!! I would like to try again. Maybe, use my new coffee with it.
Cypress, TX
Tastes so good just like a macchiato and on the rocks it’s even better! Coffee is my friend lol
DeMossville, KY
I love love love love this product!!! It's definitely a must have!! I recommend it to everyone!
This is another liqueur that can be used with baking and that is how I use most liqueurs.
MY fave! sooooooo yummy i enjoyed every bit of this product. I definitely shared it with family and friends. Far beat the competition in my opinion
Abu Dhabi
I love coffees especially morning time milky coffee makes my mood good for the rest of the day this product is so affordable and it is so tasty
miami, FL
Esta vaina sabe rico, es todo lo que necesitas saber en la vida. Sabe asi como a café co alcohol. Chaoooo.
Billerica, MA
I loved this product. Exceeded my expectations. I can not live without. Excellent quality, no doubt 😍

Looking for your answer?